SuperCard Lite Rumble or M3Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dsliteboy, Oct 19, 2006.

Oct 19, 2006
  1. dsliteboy
    OP

Newcomer dsliteboy Member

Guys

I have read 5th guide (MANY THANKS for this guide !! Incredible !!) and have narrowed down my selection to an M3Lite/PassCard 3 (based on better GBA game support)

However the SuperCardLite Rubmle seems to have come after the guide - Is it better than the m3lite (better gba support ?)

many thanks

2. omegatr0n

Member omegatr0n GBAtemp Regular

actually it plays NO gba games ...

3. dsliteboy
    OP

Newcomer dsliteboy Member

thanks .... m3lite/PassCard 3 here i come ...

4. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    As the above user said it has the GBA functions removed but adds the Rumble Pack features. It is very cheap also, aprox $28, and still maintains the great DS compatibility and performance.

But if you want a good overall flashcart with good DS and GBA then the M3 Lite is for you. If you want perfect DS and homebrew with ok GBA then the SuperCard Lite is for you! You'll be happy with either though and I hope you enjoy!

Also, I am updating the guide as we speak with new pictures and information with a huge chart that compares every feature for all slot 1 and 2 flashcarts! Be sure to check the update links built-into the current guide to see when the new version is released and/or keep an eye out in the news and forums!

FifthE1ement [​IMG]