XP
Country
United States
supercardlitepicue6.jpg

20060726213.jpg

20060726215.jpg

20060726214.jpg

SuperCard Lite Main Feature

- Fit *perfectly* in the DS Lite gba slot (Slides in smoothly and rests flush with the exterior, leading to a sleek modern look).
- Faster than any older card.
- Use MicroSD Flash.
- Compatible with SuperKey, Passcard, Passkey 1, Passkey 2, Passme, etc.

Too bad this won't fit in my DS Phat!
hate2.gif

FifthE1ement

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How come no shots of it "in" the DS lite ?Â
lecture.gif

LOL probally cause it DOESNT WORK
nyanya.gif

Well it seems it only comes in white.If I knew that i would have got a white NDSL istead my current black one.
Wanna trade?

In all seriousness I am getting this kit. I have the G6 Lite and want a removable media kit as well and was gonna get the M3 mini lite? as my current two M3's kick ass but then I realized my SuperCard is pretty good and having a lite SC and a lite G6 means I should be pretty covered when one cart wont play a game as soon as it gets released. Good job Roman you finally got some more of my money again!

C

cheech1

I bet it sits perfectly flush in the DS lite but the microSD card sticks out a few millemeters...either way I am still totally getting tihis.

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They compared the size of the cart and it fits 100% just like the G6 Lite. I had said a while back that the SuperCard Lite would look exactly like the G6 Lite with a slit in the top corner for the microSD card and my source was right!

FifthE1ement

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@FifthE1ement
If you're talking about this post on NDSBBS, the guy just stated his theory on how by overlapping the TF slot with the GBA connector it's possible without sticking out.

But that's just a theory, we still know if that's true or not.

Photo: TF card inserted into GBA slot, sticking out.
tfdemo.jpg

j_mcc99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha, I find it amazing that in this day and age... people are still unable to take a picture that isn't blurry.
lecture.gif

I mean... anchor your camera.... don't go too close... zoom in if you have to. Set a timed shot so you're not touching the camera... there's many simple tricks you can do to avoid this.

On topic, this does look pretty sweet although the Supercard miniSD looked fine enough. I suppose if you had a white DSL then it might be worth it... but isn't the dudes DSL blue?

Ahhh... I just read the above comment. He's got a phat ds... don't worry, there's nothing wrong with a PDS. I've got one! Between you and me... I hear the hinges on the DSL suck... I'd go for the tank any day.
wink.gif

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@FifthE1ement
If you're talking about this post on NDSBBS, the guy just stated his theory on how by overlapping the TF slot with the GBA connector it's possible without sticking out.

But that's just a theory, we still know if that's true or not.

Photo: TF card inserted into GBA slot, sticking out.
tfdemo.jpg

Here's my pic of a TF or Micro SD in a DS Lite GBA Slot

dsc01666.jpg

and on the gba cover
dsc01665.jpg

I think they'll find a way to overlap it because if not they'd have gone for the side loading option. they're too small and fragile to be sticking out not like a CF

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can someone please help me locate ultra speed micro-SD? i live in UK and i have tried ebay and all i get are standard speed but not ultra ones.
yaynds.gif

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I may get one once someone gives an honest review of it. I don't care if Castlevania FMV slows down or if there are some minor things, but that thing looks badass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk