Hacking Supercard Lite: can't get non-NDS games to work

emarx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard Lite w/ rumble and version 1.84 firmware, and whenever I put a patched gba game or one that should be covered by the internal emulator (NES, GBC, etc.) it does not show up in the list. However, all of the .sav file appear fine. Any ideas?

Also, I have heard that it is possible to install an emulator onto the supercard (GBA, NES, SNES etc.) How do I go about doing that? Just copy over the .exe?

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, you can't just copy over an .exe, because the DS cannot execute normal computer programs. You need an emulator especially for the DS (.nds).

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The rumble versions of the slot 2 Supercards does not feature the extra RAM that is needed for GBA games or the built-in emulators.

That is, you won't ever be able to play GBA games on your Supercard Rumble and in order to emulate some older game systems you'll need to use emulators for the DS.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
emarx said:
I have a supercard Lite w/ rumble and version 1.84 firmware, and whenever I put a patched gba game or one that should be covered by the internal emulator (NES, GBC, etc.) it does not show up in the list. However, all of the .sav file appear fine. Any ideas?

Also, I have heard that it is possible to install an emulator onto the supercard (GBA, NES, SNES etc.) How do I go about doing that? Just copy over the .exe?

as above can 100% confirm NO GBA games they removed the ram to put in the rumble !? ... but SNES yes and nes and gbcolor with Lameboy and genesis and gamegear/master system ... you may have to DLDI patch them to get them to work read the guides elsewhere on the forum
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.