Supercard Lite: can't get non-NDS games to work

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by emarx, Dec 28, 2008.

Dec 28, 2008
  1. emarx
    OP

Newcomer emarx Newbie

United States
    I have a supercard Lite w/ rumble and version 1.84 firmware, and whenever I put a patched gba game or one that should be covered by the internal emulator (NES, GBC, etc.) it does not show up in the list. However, all of the .sav file appear fine. Any ideas?

Also, I have heard that it is possible to install an emulator onto the supercard (GBA, NES, SNES etc.) How do I go about doing that? Just copy over the .exe?

2. Lluvia

Newcomer Lluvia Advanced Member

Germany
    No, you can't just copy over an .exe, because the DS cannot execute normal computer programs. You need an emulator especially for the DS (.nds).

3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    The rumble versions of the slot 2 Supercards does not feature the extra RAM that is needed for GBA games or the built-in emulators.

That is, you won't ever be able to play GBA games on your Supercard Rumble and in order to emulate some older game systems you'll need to use emulators for the DS.

4. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    as above can 100% confirm NO GBA games they removed the ram to put in the rumble !? ... but SNES yes and nes and gbcolor with Lameboy and genesis and gamegear/master system ... you may have to DLDI patch them to get them to work read the guides elsewhere on the forum [​IMG]