OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.redostrike.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi i want to run homebrew on my supercard lite but i never used homebrew before.

When i dl some homebrew then most of the time there are files for Supercard (SD) Supercard (CF) And Supercard (MiniSD) not for micro sd. When i wanna use the homebrew i never know wich one to get and do i need to run it in the sc software or not? Please need help.

Thanks in advance.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you dont need to run homebrew through the Supercard Software to make it run. You just drag it to your card, and select it from the menu to run
Sometimes, devlopers will make a file with a .sc.nds extension version of their work. this version works all of the time with a supercard
yaynds.gif

Othertimes, they'll be a file with a .nds extension which sometimes works as well. And theres also a .ds.gba extension, in which case rename the .ds.gba file to .nds . In general, you shouldnt really worry about these kinds of things, just try the diffrent files that are given, if none of them work on your SC, try following the instructions i just said
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1