crystalklear64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Just ordered a SuperCard, should be here by the end of the week. I'm looking to get a slot 2 device to go along with it. Is there any one in particular that works better specifically with the SuperCard? The ez 3 in 1 seems to be the most common suggestion. I'm a little unsure about what exactly that is though. It is just a short version of the EZ Flash V ez 3 in 1?

Also, I hear the supercard is "harder" to use with gba games or something like that? If possible/you feel like it, could I be linked to a resource that explains how to get gba games to work on the SuperCard?

Thanks all.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ordered a Supercard DS One? Those don't work with GBA at all, only the slot 2 Supercard suck with GBA. You need the ez 3 in 1 to play GBA games.

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play GBA games on a DS, you will need some sort of Slot 2 device. Slot 2 devices are ones which fit inside of the GBA slot on a DS, as opposed to Slot 1 devices, which go in the DS slot.

There are a few different slot 2 devices out there, but the best overall in most people's opinion is the EZFlash 3in1. It's got good specs, a low price, and a complete feature list.

The Supercard is not any "harder" to use with the 3in1 than any other flashcard out there. To run games on it, you use an application on your Supercard called GBA ExpLoader.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2482

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Heeroo said:
You can also use Suercard Slot2 Devices they worked better on D
Supercard DSone
Slot 2 Supercards are known to have serious slowdowns in GBA-games due to it's slow RAM. I wouldn't even mention it at all if he's interested in playing GBA-games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: