Supercard Freezes with Apollo Justice but played all 3 PW games

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by StefanProdan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. StefanProdan
    OP

Newcomer StefanProdan Newbie

United States
    Problem is, basically, running DSTWo with a Kingston MicroSD card on both a normal DS Lite and 3DS, with 1.13 firmware. I played all 3 Phoenix Wright games just fine but Apollo Justice keeps freezing. I'm about to reformat my card and try again, but I mean, it freezes in completely random places.

Is it probably my MicroSD card that's bad, my DSTwo, or something else I can try to fix?

Thanks!

Edit: Just tried to format with SDFormatter, set to FULL(Erase) and format sizing, but it did Quick Erase instead and said full erase wasn't supported by my device.

2. Lokao0

Member Lokao0 aka LkProd

Brazil
    Your card is probably fake or it's defective. For example, my old 8GB microSD by Kingston was also fake, and when I played Apollo Justice it would 'lag' whenever there was some 'awesome' happening in court. I think you get what I mean.

3. Generation 16

Member Generation 16 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    tip:don't attempt to make savestates in apollo justice. they don't work.

4. StefanProdan
    OP

Newcomer StefanProdan Newbie

United States
    Actually after doing the windows format and really shoving it in there, it seemed to work. Go figure. Also the save states seem to work fine, I'm not sure what you're talking about with them not working?