Supercard fights back

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by looneyboy784, Jun 28, 2007.

Jun 28, 2007

Supercard fights back by looneyboy784 at 10:29 PM (1,015 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. looneyboy784
    OP

Newcomer looneyboy784 Member

United States
    Supercard finaly decided to point out that the old CYCLODS is a rip off. This "breaking" news must have been inspired by some form of competition in the slot one market. I checked and my SCDS1 does not resemble this product in the least so i think I am safe.

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Wow.....PWNT lol

3. zalman

Newcomer zalman Advanced Member

The Cyclo is a clone, not a fake, so Supercard has no standing to do this. Not that the Slot-2 Cyclos are any good anyway, but they don't try to trick you into thinking the product is something it is not.

4. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda

just watch the next SC firmware update.... good bye 'cyclo-old-sd-performing sc wannabe posing as a sc-lite'... but of course the cyclo team will provide excelent support for it's "clone of an aged sc-sd" long into the future when this happens ... a roll eyes emoticon should be here ....

5. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That was so lame of the Supercard team. I can't believe that they're that jealous that the CycloDS Evolution is doing so good, that they have to post this. They have to had known about this quite a while ago, so there's no other reason why they would post this now.

Seriously, why would they be so upset that someone made a crappy clone of their own crappy slot 2's?

I don't know, anyways, I just put in an order for a SCDS 1. [​IMG] I hope it's as good as all the Supercard fanboys claim it to be. I hear it's the most feature packed slot 1 that there is.

And again, they're just as good as the slot 2 Supercards. So if think the slot 2 Cyclos are bad, well...they're based off of the slot 2 Supercards. Which I've always thought were crap, and is why I never bought one.