Supercard DSTWO won't play DSi roms

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by charleswhitmore, Jun 2, 2010.

1. charleswhitmore
    OP

charleswhitmore Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2010
    United States
    So i've got several DS roms, around 7 to be exact and not one of them has played yet. Got my card updated and using the latest stuff, but no dice. When I open the file, the screen simply goes white and nothing.....I don't know wth to do with it. I've searched the forums for a couple of hours and didn't find anything that looked like a good fix. I've formatted the flash drive with panasonic's drive flasher utility...still...nothing. [​IMG] SO if anyone's got any direction other than get a new flash drive then please do let me know. thx!

----------------
    UPDATE
    ----------------
    Realize i didn't post in the correct forum. If a moderator wants to move this post or axe it , go for it.
    Didn't mean DSi roms, I meant DS roms. Anyhow, problem solved. All my problems stemmed from the 2GB MicroSD card I was using. It must've been absolute garbage. Bought a new one and haven't had a problem with it yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice