Supercard DSTWO questions: per-game pics, emulator game listings, slot2 gba games

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by badbob001, Dec 3, 2012.

1. badbob001
    OP

badbob001 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    I'm thinking of upgrading from a Supercard DSONE to DSTWO. Can someone please answer these questions:
    1. Is it possible for one screen to show the games list and the other screen to show a per-game specific picture (game box, screenshots, etc) of what is currently selected?
    2. Is it possible for the selection menu to show nes, gb/gbc, snes, etc games and have the corresponding emulator run when invoked? Currently, I have to run an emulator first and then use the emulator's own file selection system.
    3. When used on a DSLITE with a slot2 cart like Erwin Expansion, is it possible to see gba games in the selection list and then have them automatically load into the slot2 card and then run? Currently, I have to first run something like GBA ExpLoader and select a gba game from it's own file selection system. Since I have a slot2 cart, I'm guessing it's better to use that for gba games that the built-in gba emulator.
    Thanks!

2. badbob001
    OP

badbob001 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    Well, it seems like Bagplug can do 1. and 2. Not sure about number 3 though. There appears to be a version of GBA ExpLoader made to work in Moonshell (http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=26497.0). Can that be used on the DSTWO to achieve 3.? Is the DSTWO interface even based on moonshell? I don't have a DSTWO yet to test any of this.