Supercard DStwo price went up

wireles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yesterday i pre-orderd mine for the price of $31.95 USD (including shipment)

now, when i visite shoptemp i see the price went up to 40 USD (without shipment)

Does this price raise effect me in any way??

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wireles said:
Yesterday i pre-orderd mine for the price of $31.95 USD (including shipment)

now, when i visite shoptemp i see the price went up to 40 USD (without shipment)

Does this price raise effect me in any way??

No, you got the discount like many of us lucky tempers, you will not be affected

Edit: Oh yeh, I beat Ace
tongue.gif

wireles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks that explains it, i wished i orderd one more tho
unsure.gif

ps. I just noticed the sticky that explained it all, damn so stupid of me

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it will only affect you if you left the item in the shopping basket and didn't complete the purchase of your order. If completed it BEFORE the price went up you won't have to pay extra or anything and your discounted price will be what you paid for it. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's how most shops operate (ie. the price you see is the price you pay, except when it's an error on their part)

Zmanattack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly this is weird to me. It was 30. Which i understand was the initial discount.

Then it was 37

now it's 40.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
If you ordered yours before the discount ended, its fine. That's the point of a temporary discount, anyone who ordered in that timeframe is golden.
smile.gif

What if I placed it in the cart when it was $29.95 and it is still there? I can go all the way to paypal and the price doesnt change. Will I still get it at $29.95 or will I have to pay more?

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
impizkit: I have just completed my Supercard order and it is indeed still 29.95$. Had it in the shopping cart for a while and paid by paypal with out any extra charges.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
If you added it to your cart pre-price change, you'll still have that price. So that's all you'll ned to pay.
smile.gif

What if I have it added to my cart as 29.95 and plan to purchase it in one month time from now. Maybe even buy 10 of them. Would that still be considered?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Ace Gunman said:
If you added it to your cart pre-price change, you'll still have that price. So that's all you'll ned to pay.
smile.gif

What if I have it added to my cart as 29.95 and plan to purchase it in one month time from now. Maybe even buy 10 of them. Would that still be considered?
No idea, I doubt they've had enough time to test that. But I doubt it, it likely expires after a period of time. I think the ability to keep something in your cart for a little while is just there way making sure you don't lose your order if you have to step away.

Indie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole ShopTemp thing just gets worst and worst. Let's hope their isn't another "price adjustment" or "complaints from other retailers" that cause the price of this thing to go up even more on this site.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Indie said:
This whole ShopTemp thing just gets worst and worst. Let's hope their isn't another "price adjustment" or "complaints from other retailers" that cause the price of this thing to go up even more on this site.

Why not wait to see what other stores will be seling this for before bashing ShopTemp? It's not going to go any higher than it is right now; if you didn't take advantage of the pre-order price, then you should've been paying more attention to the community.

Indie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Indie said:

Why not wait to see what other stores will be seling this for before bashing ShopTemp? It's not going to go any higher than it is right now; if you didn't take advantage of the pre-order price, then you should've been paying more attention to the community.
Wow...so because I was WORKING—you know what that is?—and wasn't able to listen to the tempcast, I'm now being told to "pay more attention to the community."
blink.gif

Not to mention the whole email—that I assume went out to everyone—that said the discounted price was going to be offered, but pre-orders haven't started yet. Now, usually when something like that is said, they don't start the pre-orders mere hours after it's sent out, or if a website does do so, they at least have the courtesy to send out another email stating that they are doing so. You guys can make up all the excuses you want, but this whole grand opening for the shop and pre-orders for the supercard was handled in a very unprofessional way. Not exactly what you want when endorsing a new partnership in which you are trying to get your userbase to go to for their services.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indie said:
TM2-Megatron said:
Indie said:

Wow...so because I was WORKING—you know what that is?—and wasn't able to listen to the tempcast, I'm now being told to "pay more attention to the community."
blink.gif

Not to mention the whole email—that I assume went out to everyone—that said the discounted price was going to be offered, but pre-orders haven't started yet. Now, usually when something like that is said, they don't start the pre-orders mere hours after it's sent out, or if a website does do so, they at least have the courtesy to send out another email stating that they are doing so. You guys can make up all the excuses you want, but this whole grand opening for the shop and pre-orders for the supercard was handled in a very unprofessional way. Not exactly what you want when endorsing a new partnership in which you are trying to get your userbase to go to for their services.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=219557

I told the whole world,I wasn't even supposed to,be glad(me too) that the staff didn't care,it was kinda good for them too,I guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.