Hacking Supercard DSTWO Plus "Error has occurred"

Blindfury07-09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a supercard dstwo plus and it worked fine for a while but now it won't work on 3ds consoles anymore. I can only get games to load on ds lite console just wondering if anyone knew of a fix for this all files are in the right place 3ds version is compatible and I have tried nearly every method out there to fix the issue but cannot figure it out. does the supercard need to be reset to factory default? thanks for any help

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
The DSTWO's probably running an old firmware version. Check the Supercard subforum for instructions on how to update it.

DenTypenKennstDu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The DSTWO Plus does not have any update at all yet. My DSTWO Plus does not work either I am waiting for an update to come and you should do too.

Sendoushi

Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a DS2 Plus, the DSi recognizes it but when I enter the card it gives me the "Error has occurred". Ideas on how to solve?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can try to update the firmware with the update for the original supercard dstwo (but I won't guarantee for anything). My personal experience with the dstwo plus is that it works in ds mode with every 3ds/dsi firmware out of the box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM