Hacking Supercard DSTWO PLUS (DSTWO+) play 3DS /DS /GBA /SFC games

CoolSmartMan5678

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard DSTWO PLUS (DSTWO+) play 3DS /DS /GBA /SFC games does it work this flash card nintendo 3ds usa english version 11.0.0-33U firm ware thanks advance for this help :yay3ds:

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great for NDS stuff and NES, SNES and GBA emulators (specifically written for NDS flash carts). Bad for battery life, but works great.

For 3DS games? Don't even try it. It tries to use Gateway's system and Gateway's code WILL. BRICK. YOUR. SYSTEM. Well, not that you could even attempt it on a 11.x sysnand anyway... If you happen to have 9.2 sysnand and 11.x emunand, you could get away with using the GW emulation if you installed an older Home Menu over the 11.x FW, and only used Gateway's 3.4.1 Launcher. Anything newer than that one and your system is toast.

CoolSmartMan5678

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard DSTWO PLUS (DSTWO+)can play NDS games on Nintendo NEW 3DS/3DS (LL,XL) V11.0.0-33U/E/J /2DS / DSi XL(LL)/ DSi / DS Lite / DS

Supercard DSTWO PLUS (DSTWO+)can play 3DS games on Nintendo3DS (LL,XL) Ver. 4.0-9.2 system.

its is this flash card
nintendo 3ds and it works to the firm ware supercard dstwo plus flash card usa english is to explain thanks u advance for the help :) :yay3ds:

Last edited by CoolSmartMan5678,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I laughed out loud at both of his posts in this thread. Fuck decoding his stupid statement.
Here's the translation: "Hi, I work for supercard. Just signed up to spam, please buy DSTWO+!!"

It's the easiest way to get away with spamming -- just pretend to be a user. I've seen merchants use this tactic many times.

bakibandi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It's great for NDS stuff and NES, SNES and GBA emulators (specifically written for NDS flash carts). Bad for battery life, but works great.

For 3DS games? Don't even try it. It tries to use Gateway's system and Gateway's code WILL. BRICK. YOUR. SYSTEM. Well, not that you could even attempt it on a 11.x sysnand anyway... If you happen to have 9.2 sysnand and 11.x emunand, you could get away with using the GW emulation if you installed an older Home Menu over the 11.x FW, and only used Gateway's 3.4.1 Launcher. Anything newer than that one and your system is toast.

I have a question here. I have 9.0 sysnand, menuhaxx + luma emunand 11.0. I can install CIA, i can use DSTWO+ as NDS/GBA/SNES card on Luma emunand. No problem with that. But I would like to be able to copy some .3ds files to my flashcard's SD and try it first, before I install it as CIA.
Can I use gateway homebrew entry pont (.3dsx) to open gateway menu and play .3ds games on my DSTWO+ card, if I place Gateway Lanuncher 3.4.1 (not the latest because of bricks) on the root of my SD inside my N3DS XL? Or is it not possible? Do I even need a DSTWO+ flashcard for this? I read the Supercard 3ds plugin only installs MSET so I think my console is way more up to date than that... Thank you for your advices.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question here. I have 9.0 sysnand, menuhaxx + luma emunand 11.0. I can install CIA, i can use DSTWO+ as NDS/GBA/SNES card on Luma emunand. No problem with that. But I would like to be able to copy some .3ds files to my flashcard's SD and try it first, before I install it as CIA.
Can I use gateway homebrew entry pont (.3dsx) to open gateway menu and play .3ds games on my DSTWO+ card, if I place Gateway Lanuncher 3.4.1 (not the latest because of bricks) on the root of my SD inside my N3DS XL? Or is it not possible? Do I even need a DSTWO+ flashcard for this? I read the Supercard 3ds plugin only installs MSET so I think my console is way more up to date than that... Thank you for your advices.
This guy is a spammer, you won't get help here. Go to the noob paradise, everyone gets answers there.

Reactions: Davidosky99

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Proof? Why 3.4.1 in particular? I haven't been very active over the last couple of months.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This guy is a spammer, you won't get help here. Go to the noob paradise, everyone gets answers there.
He isn't, just seems to have a bit of trouble with English.

I think the question is does the SuperCard DSTwo+ work on a 3DS with firmware v11.x?
Indeed, that was the question.

Reactions: wormdood

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard DSTWO PLUS (DSTWO+) play 3DS /DS /GBA /SFC games does it work this flash card nintendo 3ds usa english on version 11.0.0-33U firmware? thanks advance for this help :yay3ds:
. . . here i fixed the op now you can get over the English (or lack of) and help him

Reactions: The Catboy

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As I already stated, you would need to install an older home menu version for the GW functions (rom selection menu) to work on 11.0. There is already a thread here on gbatemp about it, with instructions. If your ultimate goal is to install a .cia, then just do that. Use CIAngel. If you don't like the game, delete it. Simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.