chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I received my limited edition dstwo's the other day (in support of the contest), but it seems that mygamingcard.net cannot follow the simplest of instructions to send a "limited edition" item (which is packaged in a soft metal tin), in a cardboard box like I asked, resulting in all of them being completely crushed.

now some may say, "it's only a tin", but since these were sold at a premium (to help fund the homebrew contest), no there's no reason that they need to cheap out out packaging (especially considering that the boxes provided by the postal service are FREE!). I've left them 2 email queries, but have not received any response(s).

I feel that it's time that we start speaking up and let these companies know that if they are not going to provide good customer service, we will take our business elsewhere.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
maybe you guys should say where you ordered from so we could actually compare

Not trying to be a smart ass but if Some one is saying that's funny mine came and it was in perfect condition I'd think that that person ordered it from the same site. Which I did btw order it from the same site.

Now my second one which I ordered from lightake, I'm expecting that thing to be all kinds of f'd up smashed to hell.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got my LE SCDS2 from mygamingcard it came in a yellow envelope ,but it was 100% intact no dents not even a scratch on the tin the cardboard on the outside is even in perfect shape

guess i was lucky it didn't get dinged up

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kingofgamesgx said:
i got my LE SCDS2 from mygamingcard it came in a yellow envelope ,but it was 100% intact no dents not even a scratch on the tin the cardboard on the outside is even in perfect shape

guess i was lucky it didn't get dinged up

Mine came in a yellow envelope too and it's in prestine shape. So I guess your not the only lucky one.

QUOTE(Schizoanalysis @ Jan 4 2011, 05:50 PM) I got mine from lightake.

Cardboard sleeve slightly crushed at corners.
Tin has a small dent in front.

That is truely lucky right there. I have another one coming for my son and I ordered it from lightake. I'm expecting it to be in far worse shape than what you got. Hopefully I won't have to cut the tin open with the jaws of life to get the flash card out tho.
laugh.gif

R.Harrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from 0shipingZone.com and it came in a small package that had bubble wrap protected walls and my LEDSTWO was in perfect condition upon arrival. They even took a picture of the package before they shipped it to me. The only problem I had was the time it took to get to me, but it was also expected considering I ordered it right before Christmas. Other than that, everything was golden.

HeadHunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
R.Harrell said:
I ordered mine from 0shipingZone.com and it came in a small package that had bubble wrap protected walls and my LEDSTWO was in perfect condition upon arrival. They even took a picture of the package before they shipped it to me. The only problem I had was the time it took to get to me, but it was also expected considering I ordered it right before Christmas. Other than that, everything was golden.
Same here. Just took a time to get to me, but perfect service! Thanks 0shippingzone.com
EDIT: USB reader was broken! no biggie but not perfect...

Schicksalsheld

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've ordered mine on 0shippingzone and the blue shell doesn't fit "perfect" its so deformed that you can stick the Supercard 90° twisted in it. Mine was delivered with the Supercard 90° twisted xDD, the Company that packaged the DSTWO isn't really good at packaging off electronic.
Dear Supercard Team, pls pack this thing better .-.

firesavvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nothing but best of luck with mygamingcard.net.

order was shipped next day and arrived 3 days later in a yellow envelope, all carts in a-1 shape.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: