Not open for further replies.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
A simple "Does it have Wii Connectivity" would have sufficed.

To answer your question, Yes. Yes it does.

LOL Sorry bout that, until I get my medication I will probably tend to ramble on like an old person does about things that happened "Back in the day". Thanks though
biggrin.gif

Eric345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know about the skin editor? the pictures I try to put was very big how can I make it smaller?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
Is there a way to customize the UI. This UI is fugly.
Make a skin.
Either that or they have a custom UI that mimicks the iPod Touch UI.

I don't know much about either of these.

Antoids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks, it's hard to tell my mystery dungeons apart.

One more question: it looks like the guide for the supercard on this site is out-of-date, apparently, so is there a current instruction manual for this thing, with hotkeys and such? I'm curious about some of the features like RTS and the map tool.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I lied. One final question: I'll be able to connect to the nintendo wifi service with games like Pokémon and Animal Crossing without worry, even though these aren't on the original cartridges, right? Nintendo's not gonna break down my door or anything? :U

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoids said:
Is there a way to edit how names appear in the DS_Game submenu?
You can change the actual name of the file on your computer, that's what ds_game displays

Antoids said:
That sucks, it's hard to tell my mystery dungeons apart.

One more question: it looks like the guide for the supercard on this site is out-of-date, apparently, so is there a current instruction manual for this thing, with hotkeys and such? I'm curious about some of the features like RTS and the map tool.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I lied. One final question: I'll be able to connect to the nintendo wifi service with games like Pokémon and Animal Crossing without worry, even though these aren't on the original cartridges, right? Nintendo's not gonna break down my door or anything? :U
No, your safe
QUOTE(JJBro1 @ Dec 22 2010, 03:10 PM)
Is there a way to customize the UI. This UI is fugly.
The ui for what? Ds_game? The plugin menu? The emulators? Just check out the stickied skins thread.

The "ipod touch menu" chaz was referring to is a plugin menu replacement called iMenu, which I made a guide to setting up here

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't seem to be able to download the special missions on Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs with my DSTWO. The Wi-Fi signal goes up to three bars but I eventually get error code 32010. Anyone know why this is happening?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TheClaw94 said:
I don't seem to be able to download the special missions on Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs with my DSTWO. The Wi-Fi signal goes up to three bars but I eventually get error code 32010. Anyone know why this is happening?
Not too sure but are you using a DSi by any chance ??

If so HOW is you Wifi set up - when you set it up did you use the Dsi's 'Connection 1,2,3' (which doesn't alow WPA security settings - only WEP) Or did you use 'Connection 4,5,6' (which allows WPA and WEP security)

DS games can ONLY use internet connection 1,2 or 3, while the Dsi Web browser/DSi Shop can use connections 4,5 and 6.
To allow WiFi connection using 1/2/3 you will need to change your WiFi network security to WEP

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
TheClaw94 said:
Not too sure but are you using a DSi by any chance ??

If so HOW is you Wifi set up - when you set it up did you use the Dsi's 'Connection 1,2,3' (which doesn't alow WPA security settings - only WEP) Or did you use 'Connection 4,5,6' (which allows WPA and WEP security)

DS games can ONLY use internet connection 1,2 or 3, while the Dsi Web browser/DSi Shop can use connections 4,5 and 6.
To allow WiFi connection using 1/2/3 you will need to change your WiFi network security to WEP
I am using a DSi. My Wi-Fi network security is set to WEP. I've also tried to connect using a normal DS Phat and got the same error.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TheClaw94 said:
I am using a DSi. My Wi-Fi network security is set to WEP. I've also tried to connect using a normal DS Phat and got the same error.
Oh well that's my theory out the window - although are you sure the code is 32010 ??

According to Nintendo's Help Site that number doesn't exist (Even a Google search doesn't come up with anything)...However 52010 does exist & it's something to do with the DCHP settings

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
TheClaw94 said:
Oh well that's my theory out the window - although are you sure the code is 32010 ??
Oops, sorry about that, the error code is not 32010, it's actually 31020. However, that doesn't seem to return any results on the support.nintendo.com site either... =\

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TheClaw94 said:
Oops, sorry about that, the error code is not 32010, it's actually 31020. However, that doesn't seem to return any results on the support.nintendo.com site either... =\Well a google search comes up with this but it's found under 'Wii' section & not DS - I'm guessing that it MAy be the same thing
QUOTESpecific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

* Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

* Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

More searching & I found this.
A few other posts I've read seem to indicate things like 'PC registry problems' - but I'm guessing this is if you are using the Nintendo's USB WiFi dongle (as in you'll need the PC switched on to connect to the internet) OR that the Nintendo Servers are 'busy'/'Overloaded' causing Connection problems/dropouts (although most of those posts were Australian based)

I'm guessing you are NOT using the Nintendo USB Dongle & are using a WiFi Router instead - you haven't said

TheClaw94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
TheClaw94 said:
Oops, sorry about that, the error code is not 32010, it's actually 31020. However, that doesn't seem to return any results on the support.nintendo.com site either... =\Well a google search comes up with this but it's found under 'Wii' section & not DS - I'm guessing that it MAy be the same thing
QUOTESpecific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

* Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

* Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

More searching & I found this.
A few other posts I've read seem to indicate things like 'PC registry problems' - but I'm guessing this is if you are using the Nintendo's USB WiFi dongle (as in you'll need the PC switched on to connect to the internet) OR that the Nintendo Servers are 'busy'/'Overloaded' causing Connection problems/dropouts (although most of those posts were Australian based)

I'm guessing you are NOT using the Nintendo USB Dongle & are using a WiFi Router instead - you haven't said
I have a feeling that the problem was that the Nintendo servers were busy, because I tried it at a different time of day and it worked.

Thanks a lot for the help.
smile.gif

lifeasbirds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may seem like a dumb question but for every plugin i have on the initial dstwo menu there is another icon that says the name of the plugin with an underscore before it. is there anyway to remove these?

the same thing actually happens with every gba and snes rom.

(i accidentally asked this in the FAQ lol)

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Before everything else, Merry Christmas, everyone!
And, I wanted to ask: ¿How do you put the Walkthroughs or Game Guides for DS games? It's a really useful feature that I don't know how to use...
And also, I want to play GBA Kirby (not the mirror one) but I saw that it needs special settings, can anyone tell me what do I need and what version of the emulator do I need? And also, where to put the files? Thanks a lot.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
MigueelDnd said:
Before everything else, Merry Christmas, everyone!
And, I wanted to ask: ¿How do you put the Walkthroughs or Game Guides for DS games? It's a really useful feature that I don't know how to use...
And also, I want to play GBA Kirby (not the mirror one) but I saw that it needs special settings, can anyone tell me what do I need and what version of the emulator do I need? And also, where to put the files? Thanks a lot.You'll find how to do them in the DSTwo FAQ thread under the 'Complete Real Time Guide Creation Guide by Windaga' spoiler

QUOTEthis may seem like a dumb question but for every plugin i have on the initial dstwo menu there is another icon that says the name of the plugin with an underscore before it. is there anyway to remove these?

the same thing actually happens with every gba and snes rom.
I'm not sure - never seen this myself - but IIRC there was some problem with 'duplicates' or non-working shortcuts when using a MAC (I think)

Oh - while typing this out I found a post on Supercard Forum which MIGHT be related to your problem.(I was right it WAS something to do with a MAC PC) If you ARE using a MAC you can find it here - see post 5 for a possible solution

Moto2014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This (to me) seems like a really stupid question but how can I play my DS ROMS? Do I need to download a plugin or am I just missing a built in feature here? Help is appreciated
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol