I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
just wondering anyone run a bricker on their supercard and will it work?

No because they don't want their $40 flashcart bricked.

Why do you want to know?

Overlord Nadrian said:
DeltaBurnt said:
DarkWay said:
QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Jun 23 2010, 07:53 PM) Oh, well, in that case, I think it's something like Select+Up, but it says that in the cheat comment (every cheat has a name and sometimes a comment).

The DSTWO doesn't show comments
dry.gif
and if the cheat name is too long you can't scroll it either
dry.gif

I think the backlight cheats don't even have comments though.
Well, if it's not in the comments, then it's directly in the cheat's name. I can't check now because my DSi's out of power and I can't find the charger, so could one of you guys check?

It isn't.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dark Langin said:
:yay3ds: my SC dstwo has been shipped! How long did it take before you had it?

And how does it feel to play gba games on a dsi xl?
ohmy.gif

Shipping times: it took my DSTWO 3 days to reach me. But I got it from a raffle from GameKool, I haven't got a clue where you got yours from so I can't say anything how long it would take to reach you, but generally speaking it should arrive in 2 weeks or so.

Playing GBA on DSi XL: Fucking. Awesome.

QUOTE(wiiluver135 @ Jun 24 2010, 12:51 PM) the only thing stopping me from getting it is this: will or does it get wii support?
The DSONEi has Wii support, I don't know if the DSTWO has it. If it doesn't, I'm sure the Supercard team will add support for it sooner or later.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
CannonFoddr said:
How exactly do you check to see if a flashcard HAS Wii support ????
Load the game and try to connect to your Wii with it, I presume.
Yes - but HOW ???
What Game(s) allow Wii and DS connection between the two ???

I can tell you though that I do get a connection between Wii and DS if I use the 'Nintendo Channel' on the Wii and 'DS Download Play' on the DS - but this doesn't really go through the flash card does it !!!!

EDIT: NVM I think I've found the info of compatible games....

Apparently the only ones avaliable are:
> 'Pokemon Battle Revolution'
> 'Geometry Wars Galaxies'
> 'Animal Crossing Wild World' and 'Animal Crossing City Folk'
and the 'Nintendo Channel'

Since I don't have any of those Wii games (My Wii not softmodded or anything like that) - I'm screwed

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
DarkWay said:
CannonFoddr said:
How exactly do you check to see if a flashcard HAS Wii support ????
Load the game and try to connect to your Wii with it, I presume.
Yes - but HOW ???
What Game(s) allow Wii and DS connection between the two ???

I can tell you though that I do get a connection between Wii and DS if I use the 'Nintendo Channel' on the Wii and 'DS Download Play' on the DS - but this doesn't really go through the flash card does it !!!!

EDIT: NVM I think I've found the info of compatible games....

Apparently the only ones avaliable are:
> 'Pokemon Battle Revolution'
> 'Geometry Wars Galaxies'
> 'Animal Crossing Wild World' and 'Animal Crossing City Folk'
and the 'Nintendo Channel'

Since I don't have any of those Wii games (My Wii not softmodded or anything like that) - I'm screwed

Castlevania Judgement and Castlevania Order Of Ecclesia

CuNaMo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I am considering buying this card but I need to be able to play a few games that I really love. Does the SC DSTWO play these?

GBA: dragonball advance adventure (AWESOME sleeper hit)
GBA: Golden Sun 1 and 2
GBA: Tales of Phantasia
DS: Jump Ultimate Stars (WiFi MUST work)
DS: Sonic Classic Collection
DS: Alice in Wonderland

The first four games are ones that I am completely addicted to. Honestly, I could just play back and forth between them and never be bored. However, my DS Lite has been sold on craigslist and I have a DSi XL now, so I need a new way to play them! The last two look like games that I would really like (love old school Sonic!) but I have seen that a lot of flashcards have trouble with them, so I am just curious about them. Anyway, please let me know if you have had success with them! Thank you!

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CuNaMo said:
GBA: dragonball advance adventure (AWESOME sleeper hit) - Possibly
ph34r.gif
I can't remember if I tried this one out or not (according to the Wiki it works).

GBA: Golden Sun 1 and 2 - Works but they "kinda" lag and the sounds glitchy during battles.
GBA: Tales of Phantasia - No idea haven't tried it yet.
DS: Jump Ultimate Stars (WiFi MUST work) - I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work, I thought it worked on all flashcarts.
DS: Sonic Classic Collection - It does work but the actual game on a legit cart lags aswell so don't go looking for perfection.
DS: Alice in Wonderland - No idea the game didn't interest me so I've never played it.

CuNaMo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
CuNaMo said:
ph34r.gif
I can't remember if I tried this one out or not (according to the Wiki it works).

GBA: Golden Sun 1 and 2 - Works but they "kinda" lag and the sounds glitchy during battles.
DS: Jump Ultimate Stars (WiFi MUST work) - I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work, I thought it worked on all flashcarts.
DS: Sonic Classic Collection - It does work but the actual game on a legit cart lags aswell so don't go looking for perfection.
DS: Alice in Wonderland - No idea the game didn't interest me so I've never played it.

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, Jump Ultimate Stars doesn't work on all flashcards, though to be fair it is usually the crappy clones that can't play it. I am still curious about Alice, though I could always just *gasp* buy it!
blink.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CuNaMo said:
DarkWay said:
CuNaMo said:
ph34r.gif

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, Jump Ultimate Stars doesn't work on all flashcards, though to be fair it is usually the crappy clones that can't play it. I am still curious about Alice, though I could always just *gasp* buy it!
blink.gif

Honestly, I say buy it.
If it turns out any game you want to play doesn't work then PM "Admin" on the Supercard Forum with a list of things that don't work and they'll get it fixed with the next update (unless they're literally releasing an update as you PM
rofl2.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CuNaMo said:
GBA: dragonball advance adventure (AWESOME sleeper hit) Works from what I've read
GBA: Golden Sun 1 and 2 Everyone has said it has been a bit laggy to play
GBA: Tales of Phantasia With game_config.txt in the gba emulator directory it will work perfectly
smile.gif

DS: Jump Ultimate Stars (WiFi MUST work) Works fine from what I can tell
DS: Sonic Classic Collection Works as well
DS: Alice in Wonderland Works as well

GBA emulation tends to be pretty good for some to most games and it either is laggy/fails completely/or has a minor bug for other games that make it hard to play those.

There are various locations for an incomplete list of GBA Compatibility with this emulator...

Supercard SCDSTWO GBA Compatibility thread
Supercard DSTWO: GBA Emulator Details by Raing3 includes some compatibility results
Similar to Above link but with a nicer layout

CuNaMo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Phoenixclaws and Darkway you convinced me! I ordered my Supercard DSTWO today!

I ordered from a place located in Canada so I should be getting it within two weeks at the latest. It's aaaaallll right!

Thanks again.

D

Deleted User

Thanks Darkway and Phoenixclaws both of you have conviniced me to get a Supercard DSTWO getting it off shoptemp. thanks
smile.gif

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SCD2 uses SCC cheats right? What program would I use to convert usrcheat.dat into SCC? And then what would I use, to add cheats to said SCC? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: