Status
Not open for further replies.

bigant262

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again, lol. One more question, sorry for all the questions, should have asked all at once. But I am coming from a EZ Flash Vi, and I want to use the saves I have from there, can I do that or no? I have a save folder that I had with the ez flash and tried using it with supercard but doesn't work. please help

bigant262

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
Make sure all saves are in .sav format then put them in them in the same folder as your games

aw, so I cant have them in a seperate folder like on the ez flash?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bigant262 said:
alidsl said:
Make sure all saves are in .sav format then put them in them in the same folder as your games

aw, so I cant have them in a seperate folder like on the ez flash?
Nope, but it isn't that big of a problem since the default setting is set that the save files are hidden, and you only see the .NDS files
smile.gif

bigant262

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, really appreciate the help. One more question. I started playing Pokemon Fire Red, and saved and loaded it up again and it says "The save file is corrupted, the previous save file will be loaded" is that normal or do I need to do something to fix that? It lets me still play where I left off but it would get annoying if that popped up every time.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
bigant262 said:
I started playing Pokemon Fire Red, and saved and loaded it up again and it says "The save file is corrupted, the previous save file will be loaded" is that normal or do I need to do something to fix that?
I've not played Pokemon games with the NDSGBA emulator on the DSTwo - but it COULD be that no-one mentioned to you about the fact that SOME games don't work with the emulator UNLESS a certain file is added

The file is called 'game_config.txt' (found here) & is placed in the /GBANDS/ folder that helps some of the non-working games to work right

(There was a post for trying to find out which games work/don't work with the emulator & it was this post that mentions the 'game_config' file, and also currently there's been discussions about making a WIKI list for the games - but ATM it's not been decided on the actual format the WIKI page is going to look like )

EDIT: Just downloaded & looked in the file - 'Pokemon FireRed' is in the list, so I guess that this has a 'fix' for a problem with the game

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you put your GBA ROMs in the gamepak folder, there is no need for the Recently Played Games option, unless of course you have loads of GBA games on your card.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all,

I need a few testers, don't get excited it's nothing flashy or amazing.

The requirements for the tesing are:
A Supercard DSTWO,
Latest updates
and
Pokemon Soul Silver (a CLEAN dump)

Basically I've tried anything and everything, my Pokemon Soul Silver is clean and it works floorlessly on my EDGE card.
However, on my DSTWO the AP is still in effect and I'm experiencing the black screen and music playing after a while when I enter/exit a building/move across the map.

I would like a few more people here to test whether they are having the same problem I am and if so the Supercard Team need to fix it....again >,,<

What I don't need, is people coming to me with suggestions on how to fix it, I'm not a noob, I've tried all available patches, formatting my card (with panasonic formatter ofcourse), tried a different source (several infact) and basically everything else, clean mode and patch mode. It happens all the time.

If you have a little time spare to test this out with me I'd appreciate it alot.

Thanks in advance Tempers
moogle.gif

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Hey all,

A Supercard DSTWO,
Latest updates
and

Basically I've tried anything and everything, my Pokemon Soul Silver is clean and it works floorlessly on my EDGE card.
However, on my DSTWO the AP is still in effect and I'm experiencing the black screen and music playing after a while when I enter/exit a building/move across the map.

I would like a few more people here to test whether they are having the same problem I am and if so the Supercard Team need to fix it....again >,,<

What I don't need, is people coming to me with suggestions on how to fix it, I'm not a noob, I've tried all available patches, formatting my card (with panasonic formatter ofcourse), tried a different source (several infact) and basically everything else, clean mode and patch mode. It happens all the time.

If you have a little time spare to test this out with me I'd appreciate it alot.

moogle.gif

A lot of people have had the same problem; this issue has been around for quite some time now. Also the black screen appears when you open your pokedex as well

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just gimme a sec, I'll try it for you, I still have a clean dump of SoulSilver on my card so I'll be able to tell you if it works or not.

EDIT: I've been walking in and out of houses for 5 minutes now and nothing has happened so far, also the Pokédex doesn't give me a black screen or freeze when I try to open it, you guys must be doing something wrong. Otherwise, you can always use the no black screen fix cheat from the cheat database.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hullo8d said:
A lot of people have had the same problem; this issue has been around for quite some time now. Also the black screen appears when you open your pokedex as well

I know this problem has been around for awhile, I've seen it alot on the Supercard Forums but I find that forum to be abit incoherent and confusing.

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Jun 20 2010, 08:41 PM) Just gimme a sec, I'll try it for you, I still have a clean dump of SoulSilver on my card so I'll be able to tell you if it works or not.

EDIT: I've been walking in and out of houses for 5 minutes now and nothing has happened so far, also the Pokédex doesn't give me a black screen or freeze when I try to open it, you guys must be doing something wrong. Otherwise, you can always use the no black screen fix cheat from the cheat database.

as far as I'm aware isn't that cheat just for NO$GBA?

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm about to PM the admin on the SC forums with a bug report on Castlevania: PoR's freezing issue but before I do... are there any other problematic older roms that REALLY have issues on the DSTWO?

The only rom with issues that I've run into so far is PoR, but apparently some people have been having problems with Pokemon HG/SS (specifically the German version).

If anyone has any other proven problematic roms (ones that can be unplayable, I don't care about the in-game menu not appearing) then please post or PM me.

MasterWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Hey all,

A Supercard DSTWO,
Latest updates
and

moogle.gif

I have the same problem.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coattails said:
If anyone has any other proven problematic roms (ones that can be unplayable, I don't care about the in-game menu not appearing) then please post or PM me.

Can you tell them that Star Wars the Clone Wars Doesn't get past the menu screen.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coattails said:
I'm about to PM the admin on the SC forums with a bug report on Castlevania: PoR's freezing issue but before I do... are there any other problematic older roms that REALLY have issues on the DSTWO?

The only rom with issues that I've run into so far is PoR, but apparently some people have been having problems with Pokemon HG/SS (specifically the German version).

PoR is a problematic game across flashcarts. Really the only way to fix it is for them to steal AKAIO's DMA modes or get a class 6 or better microsd card.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
ive had some problems with the real time guide and rts when exiting the menu it freezes on dragon quest 4, i hope they look at the real time stuff and try fixing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...