Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the tip, PengyGirl!
smile.gif

On another note, I found out why my copy of Circle of the Moon wasn't working: the ROM was corrupt and the part that was corrupted was the part the boot screen
tongue.gif

Solid_Snake_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked for the answer to this everywhere I could but I can't seem to find anything on it, so sorry if this might be old news.

On my GBA Emulator, it seems as though non-working "duplicates" have been made of all my GBA ROM's. The actual working ones are still present in the menu, I just have to scroll through a mirror image "duplicate set" of the ROM's I have loaded to get to them. The duplicates are indicated with an underscore before the ROM name, and I have no clue how to get rid of them. They don't seem to affect anything, clicking on them just loads a black screen, all my real ROM's are present, but these fake files don't show up when I hook my Micro SD up to my computer, and I can find no way to organize my library. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm getting slightly frustrated wondering what these may be, and I've deleted and re-installed the ROM's many times.

I'm using a Kingston 8GB Micro SD on a DSiXL if that matters. Thanks in advance.

enord

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maverick Lunar X said:
yeah, its only A and B, and lets you set turbo for them as well. kinda half arsed =\

Have you found a way to remap B? For some reason I can't even select it...

And it only lets me remap A to Y. Half arsed indeed...

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, my only gripes I have with the emulator are:
1. The crackling sound with a manually-set frameskip (no matter what level you set it to)
2. The input lag on some games (Super Mario Advance series, Rhythm Tengoku, Mother 3, etc.)
3. The incompatibility with Sonic Advance 1-2 (This will probably be fixed)
4. The in-game saves don't save instantly, you have to exit the emulator to save (This is a hassle when the battery is low and you want to use up all the power)

I don't really mind the key remap problem, but if these problems were fixed, it'd be awesome
biggrin.gif

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I make a cheat file for pokemon emerald? what program do I need, and what kinds of codes do I need to use? I am very lost in all of this.
frown.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has this happened to anyone? I made a save state in the middle of a Pokemon Shiny Gold and also saved after that (at least I think I did). Turned of DSi and then turned back on later on and instead of loading to Shiny Gold and the main boot screen, it loaded my save state right away. Is there any way to solve that?

Hellow

Trophies
XP
Country
Disney Channel Video Collection U,
NickToons Video Collection
and
Cartoon network collection1-2 limited-platinum edition wont work just shows white screen.
it seems most of the video collections wont work

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing Golden Sun 2 would have the same issues as GS1? Has anyone tested it?

Also, would anyone mind testing Mother 3? I've heard it's working in the Temp review, but I'd like some confirmation on any issues it might have.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ulttimaa said:
I'm guessing Golden Sun 2 would have the same issues as GS1? Has anyone tested it?

Also, would anyone mind testing Mother 3? I've heard it's working in the Temp review, but I'd like some confirmation on any issues it might have.
Here is a link to the GBA Compatibility List thread at the official SC DSTwo Forums:
http://forum.supercard.sc/viewthread.php?t...2Bcompatibility

It answers both your questions and possibly your next few
yaynds.gif

desolateone

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to play robopon using the fix for the game_config.txt, but I have had no luck getting it running, it just stays at a white screen after showing the atlus logo.
Can someone help me out?
Thanks

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the bump, but I think this problem should be addressed, or at least recognized.

Well, as you may know, the Mother 1+2 fan translation has been released recently. If you tried the game previously on a PC emulator or even on real hardware, you'll notice the transition from the overworld to the battle screen is a very, VERY similar pixelation effect to the effect the GBA Pokémon games use for poisoned Pokémon in the overworld. This effect is not showing at all in the emulator, and there are reports of this effect not even showing in gpSP (the base of this GBA emulator).
Although this issue doesn't effect gameplay (that much), it is a very noticable part of Mother 1, and is a little bothering for some people. Is there any way this could be fixed?

Thanks.

LuIgI tHe SaTuRn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you convert GameShark codes to M3 format? Or where could I reach the DSTWO staff to tell them that the M3 has crappy code compatibility and they should stick with GameShark and Action Replay and Codebreaaker?
Thanks for the help!

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BUMP
rolleyes.gif

I guess its not playable if nobody is willing to answer.
glare.gif

EDIT: Before you say google it, I did, no luck finding this game in the compatibility list.

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Ron457x2 said:
BUMP
rolleyes.gif

I guess its not playable if nobody is willing to answer.
glare.gif

EDIT: Before you say google it, I did, no luck finding this game in the compatibility list.
http://tinyurl.com/439zefz

Sometimes the search can't be so bland, be creative.
I didn't google that cleary, thanks for putting up with my nonsense machomuu
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters