Supercard DSTWO Firmware 1.09 / EOS 1.11

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haddad said:
Ohh, so we only use the 1.09 for the 3DS? then we add the 1.11?
...1.09 is the firmware update. As in the bootloader update. As in the thing that shows up on the DS menu.
Updating to 1.09 won't cause it to stop working with a DS or DSi, it'll just fix issues that 1.08 had with booting.
And the 1.11 is the EOS, the software. They're different things...

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Sausage Head said:
Why would you quit using the DSTWO? It's the best flashcart available!
It drained my battery like there was nothing there, the emulators still need updating (minor complaint there since most of my games work on the emulators), but the main reason is because of the community. Supercard has the WORST community, it's just a crap load of people bitching about something they can fix themselves and complaining about something completely avoidable. They are so bad it honestly annoyed me so much that I didn't even want to use my card anymore just to avoid the Supercard community.
cry.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
2. Changed: use separate boot program for N3DS/NDSi/NDS.

now why would we want that feature hmm
biggrin.gif

sperate booting for DSi
maybe something good coming soon me thinks
happy.gif
happy.gif

iEvo A CHALLENGER APPEARS!!

3DS
seperate booting
now this interests me
why would we need this feature hmmm
maybe something like the DSi seperate booting feature maybe
tongue.gif

why would you need this unless...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
Just one question, after u run the ds2boot.dat file, and its updated to firmware 1.09, can u delete it?It's deleted automatically (since it has no more use).

A Gay Little Catboy said:
Firmwares like Menudo and Moonshell. With Auto-Boot we can boot roms through them on Supercard Two.
Also I stopped using my Supercard Two months ago.Those are homebrews/menus/OS's/system-sotwares.

With the DSTwo and iEvo and 3/DS/i updates coming along the distinction between the actual firmware (on the cart) and the OS/software (on your MicroSD card) is becoming important.

QUOTE(RupeeClock @ Mar 11 2011, 04:43 PM)
Although personally I'd like if they added an intelligent icon to the DSTwo menu, which displays the last game that was played next to DS_Game
That'd be fairly simple for them to do, actually. Toss up a suggestion for it on their forums or whatever?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pong20302000 said:
QUOTE said:
2. Changed: use separate boot program for N3DS/NDSi/NDS.
why would we need this feature hmmm
maybe something like the DSi seperate booting feature maybe
tongue.gif

why would you need this unless...
What they meant by that feature is that the bootloader used for the 3DS is now separated from the DSi bootloader and the DS bootloader. If you haven't noticed, the DS bootloader uses a Supercard icon as of 1.08, while the DSi bootloader uses an Alex Rider icon. I guess they wanted to just separate the 3DS bootloader so that they can change it without affecting DS and DSi booting.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just on a DS Phat with this and my card auto-boots so I never even see whatever card it pretends to be. Does the fireware/firmware really do anything besides fix the 3DS issue or can I just skip that and get EOS 1.11 for game fixes and options only?

thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily