Supercard DSTWO Card for Nintendo DS, DS Lite & DSi

Jakeysaurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I missed a post about this, but I couldn't find one.

--

I went to the site, and was checking out the Supercard DSTWO Card for Nintendo DS, DS Lite & DSi. I am really interested in buying one, because I know it saves so much money on games, and also, it's the best Flashcart, so I've heard.

However, it says Pre-Orders only. What does that mean? The card is already released and has been. Do they happen to be out of order?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's been a lot of demand for the DSTwo recently, so they actually ran out of stock.
But, in a few days time they'll have a large shipment coming in

You can read about it here.

No worries, if you ordered one today, you'd wait over the weekend as normal and it would ship out on Monday.

Also yes, the DSTwo probably is the best flashcart in the market, if the price is not an issue I highly recommend it.

Jakeysaurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I won't be getting one for another week or two.
tongue.gif
My birthday's next month but I might buy a new Nintendo DS lite or DSi and one of these. xD

Edit:

Also, I'm guessing Supercard DSTWO is LEGAL in the US? I didn't know there was bans on anything actually (like the post of Import Tax saying R4 is banned for UK).
I'm a beginner at this stuff so another Q.: What is R4/Wood r4 whatever? I've heard a lot about it everywhere.
frown.gif

-- Clueless.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakeysaurus said:
tongue.gif
My birthday's next month but I might buy a new Nintendo DS lite or DSi and one of these. xD
Cool, well yeah, DSTwo is a great one to get, and Shoptemp is a great place to get it.
smile.gif

You might want to think about ordering one in advance so you have it when you get your DS Lite/DSi, but that's up to you.
I dunno, it all depends on that "might" of yours, lol.

Jakeysaurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Jakeysaurus said:
tongue.gif
Cool, well yeah, DSTwo is a great one to get, and Shoptemp is a great place to get it.
smile.gif

You might want to think about ordering one in advance so you have it when you get your DS Lite/DSi, but that's up to you.
I dunno, it all depends on that "might" of yours, lol.

That might is a 110%.
tongue.gif
My mom spends approximately 150-200$ for birthdays so.. xD And then Christmas is in December as well. I really want to play Pokemon black.
tongue.gif
I was even thinking about ordering my own JP game for the hell of it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakeysaurus said:
That might is a 110%.
tongue.gif
My mom spends approximately 150-200$ for birthdays so.. xD And then Christmas is in December as well. I really want to play Pokemon black.
tongue.gif
I was even thinking about ordering my own JP game for the hell of it.

Jakeysaurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was afraid to mention roms. hehe @ the registration

"I will not blah blah roms blah."

tongue.gif
Ya.......... Um. I was debating on playing the rom on No$ but I heard it doesn't save, and Desmume sucks.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
al5911 said:
What about getting the 3DS
rolleyes.gif
...yeah...it'll cost about $300 and will be release in US on March...
..... a n d I heard/read somewhere that DSTwo will work on 3DS??? And only in DS mode ....
The Supercard team are boasting claims that they think they can get the DStwo working on a 3DS, thanks to its special CPU.
But nobody actually has any idea what-so-ever, we'll have to wait and see.

QUOTE(Jakeysaurus @ Oct 8 2010, 03:26 AM) I was afraid to mention roms. hehe @ the registration

"I will not blah blah roms blah."

tongue.gif
Ya.......... Um. I was debating on playing the rom on No$ but I heard it doesn't save, and Desmume sucks.
Discussing patches and the sort here is totally a-ok, we even have forums dedicated to rom hacking and translation.
Just never ask for, or provide roms, that's all.

It might be worth trying the Black rom on Desmume 0.96, I tried it briefly and it seemed pretty nice.
You can always export your Desmume save and start playing it on a flashcart, I think you export the .dsv save to a .sav file, and then maybe use shunyweb.info, but i'm not 100% on that since i've never done that.

pnice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
There's been a lot of demand for the DSTwo recently, so they actually ran out of stock.

No worries, if you ordered one today, you'd wait over the weekend as normal and it would ship out on Monday.

Also yes, the DSTwo probably is the best flashcart in the market, if the price is not an issue I highly recommend it.

Thanks for posting the link to the news about it shipping out on Oct 10th. I was actually looking for the same information since I wanted to order a DSTWO today using express shipping. If it mails out on Monday and I do the express shipping do you think there is a chance I will receive it by Friday? I live in Texas and my zip isn't listed under the additional rural fee or additional time so I'm hoping the 3-5 day would make it arrive by Friday.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pnice said:
RupeeClock said:

Thanks for posting the link to the news about it shipping out on Oct 10th. I was actually looking for the same information since I wanted to order a DSTWO today using express shipping. If it mails out on Monday and I do the express shipping do you think there is a chance I will receive it by Friday? I live in Texas and my zip isn't listed under the additional rural fee or additional time so I'm hoping the 3-5 day would make it arrive by Friday.
I can't really say, shipping is unpredictable, even on express shipping.
If you order earlier, like today, then I guess it's more likely that it will ship on Monday, and more likely to arrive by Friday.
I can't be certain though, since I've only ever used their free shipping.

Jakeysaurus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I tried Black on Desmume but it loaded pretty slow some times, so...
tongue.gif

Edit:

I just placed an order for DSTWO. :] I'm happy. I got the $21 shipping. >_> Yay? :

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm