Hacking Supercard dstwo and golden sun.

Dilzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem.

You have to switch the settings for Golden Sun to Clean ROM for it to work. I forget which button you press, though. Y, I think? Just have a poke around in the ROM-specific settings.

EDIT: It may not be 'Clean ROM'. It's something similar. My brother has taken my SCDS2 to a friends house and I can't have a look.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
when you are selecting the game, highlight it, and before pressing (A) to boot it, press (X). Unless it is (Y). Then change the settings for that ROM from PATCHED to CLEAN. Get it?

schmocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be able to run Golden Sun in both, patched or clean mode, you have to download this patch: http://forum.supercard.sc/attachment.php?a...TJXdFYxWWVmVUlJ from Team Supercard and extract/overwrite contained files to your _dstwo folder on your micro-SD - done! (if you are already using EOS 1.08, for sure)
btw: this patch contains compatibility for other games too which seemed to work not properly in certain situations.
edit: for rom settings, you have to hit "X" on an already highlighted rom - you´d know that by reading the manual.
cool.gif

SABERinBLUE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does not work for me. When I try to run the game in patch mode I get two black screens, and in clean mode I get two white screens. The linked patch doesn't change this.

EDIT: IT'S WORKING NOW.

For those of you still having problems, these are my stats.

Supercard DSTWO
Kingston 4gb Micro SDHC
EOS 1.08 with that system3.dat file linked above
Golden Sun Dark Dawn lolcatz dump

The problem was the dump. I think my first one was from ==NO-NO SITE NAME REMOVED== or ==NO-NO SITE NAME REMOVED==, no idea what dump it was, nor do I care. It's working now.

EDIT2: Oh that was my bad. Forgot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself