SUPERCARD DSONE(SDHC) OS V3.0 SP4

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yes, I know someone have post it out already, but here is the official release information, no need google translation.

Q: What's New?
A:
1. Added: Enlarge the save size to 128Mbits
2. Added: Multi-Skin. (Copy the new skin folder into scshell\skin)
3. Added: Add new language CHT for Chinese version cart
4. Updated: Updated ndsinfo.dat to #2404
5. Fixed: Some games cant work in PATCH mode

I got the firmware from Team SC already, I will take some photo for how to change the skin later after home.

The firmware will be release this weekend officially, or I will post it here this friday if no bugs inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------

11/07/2008 Update:

you can download from this link, I have post it out or you can download at official SC website later.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94664

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
sc_save02981.jpg

sc_save01709.jpg

its 64M

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems that it actually supports EVEN 128M savefiles (see Ahtin's first screen).

Always ahead of its competitors, kudos to the SuperCard Team
wink.gif

Ahtin, have they fixed the Wi-Fi download problem in 2835, Daigasso! Band Brothers DX?

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Q: What's New?
A:
1. Added: Enlarge the save size to 128Mbits
2. Added: Multi-Skin. (Copy the new skin folder into scshell\skin)
3. Added: Add new language CHT for Chinese version cart
4. Updated: Updated ndsinfo.dat to #2404
5. Fixed: Some games cant work in PATCH mode

sc_save02981.jpg

sc_save01709.jpg

SUPERCARD DSone OS V3.0 SP4

Chinese:

SuperCard DSONE(SDHC) : Sendspace Namipan

SuperCard DSONE : Sendspace Namipan

English:

SuperCard DSONE(SDHC) : Sendspace Namipan

SuperCard DSONE : Sendspace Namipan

Note 1: Someone please help me to put on Gbatemp Download page.
Note 2: You can find it at official page later, these files is provided by Team SC.

Discusion: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94282

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My SCDS One crashes gracefully when creating a Daigasso DX savegame. And it creates a 0kb savefile. Wow
dry.gif

Can someone please test creating a new save with Daigasso DX?

EDIT: Using createsav to create a save, I can connect to the WiFi but when I try to download a song I get Error 31111. Crap.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Thanks for the update, but to be honest I'm totally unimpressed. Same old weird interface with poor/inaccurate touch screen controls, same stupid sav file convention.

Now the cyclo has got in game text, theres no reason to get supercard anymore, yes it still is the only cart with real-time cheat engine, but what use is it with an interface that makes it all but un-useable....poor show, poor show.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
have not tested Daigasso DX, but my first impressions of v3.0sp4=meh... multi skins, what a waste of time on a interface that is crappy anyway.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sidneyyoung said:
Thanks for the update, but to be honest I'm totally unimpressed. Same old weird interface with poor/inaccurate touch screen controls, same stupid sav file convention.

Now the cyclo has got in game text, theres no reason to get supercard anymore, yes it still is the only cart with real-time cheat engine, but what use is it with an interface that makes it all but un-useable....poor show, poor show.
Please don't fanboy it up.
First of all multi-GUIs is a huge boost, and a welcome one.
Second of all stop overexaggerating CycloDS getting ingametext cause ATM there's sucks ass and they said it will be in beta for a WHILE, at least 20(?) releases.
THIRD of all InGameCheats are fucking AMAZING, PLEASE don't undermine them. InGameText/Guide is NOTHING compared to InGameCheats.

The SCDS1 is still the second best cart behind AKRPG, hands down.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The interface is quite nice, a lot better than most other low-price carts like itself. The only one that can boast being cheap and having a better menu is AK2. Mostly cause the others are very basic, but the concept is the same.

In any case SCDS1 is made for function, not form, so it's quite silly for them to add this.

Lupigen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Also added for the Chinese SC DS One, a new language has been added to the CHT (whatever the heck that means).
I don't own a Supercard One, nor can/will I confirm this, but I'm guessing that by CHT they mean that they added support for Chinese Traditional, to make the card more accessible in places like Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.