SuperCard DS1 White Screens

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by neekstan, Dec 23, 2006.

Dec 23, 2006

SuperCard DS1 White Screens by neekstan at 11:23 AM (1,106 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. neekstan
    OP

Newcomer neekstan Member

United Kingdom
    My Supercard DS(One) and Sandisk Ultra II MicroSD card arrived yesterday. Since then every game I've tried to play has given me dual white screens (tried loads of difference games including ones confirmed to work). I've formatted my MicroSD card (tried FAT and FAT32) and copied over the loader and shell folder. The moonshell menu loads fine and shows all the games I have on the MicroSD card. Every game I run though just goes to dual white screens. I've tried every speed setting on each game I've tested but get the same results.

Any help would be greatly appectiated [​IMG] Maybe I just have a faulty Supercard?

Thanks
    Nick

2. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    Have you got the speed set right?

- Sam

3. neekstan
    OP

Newcomer neekstan Member

United Kingdom
    I tried every speed (1 through to 5) on each game but still got dual white screens [​IMG]

4. leetdude_007

Member leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
  5. neekstan
    OP

Newcomer neekstan Member

United Kingdom
    I've checked the save types and have changed any that were incorrect. I still get 2 white screens on all the games.

Thanks for the responses btw guys [​IMG] I may just have a faulty supercard [​IMG]

6. crazyanz

Newcomer crazyanz Member

Netherlands
    strange all the games i tried till now worked perfect.

put the sd speed on 3 or 4x since most games dont run on other speed then 3 and 4x. Im not sure what cahnging the saver does since i forget it most of the time and it still saves perfect. I dont know where you upload your games but make a folder named Games or something and drop you games there. Btw i know this sounds stupid but unzip your files first before you put them on your nds(L) [​IMG]

7. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    There were some SCDS1s that had a faulty PCB. Maybe yours is one of them.

- Sam

8. ooh44

Newcomer ooh44 Advanced Member

Thailand
    It has 2 possible cases.

1. Your microSD may not work with it. (Like my Kingston 512)
    2. You may get a defect SCDS (I've heard from reseller in my area it has some little defect.)

but I can run Brain Age, Pokemon Dash. the other game sometimes got white screen, black screen

try new microSD. if you still got a white screen, send it (SCDS) back to the shop.