Not open for further replies.

vobgro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the AK2i cause it has so many ++++ review , they SC and EZF cause it has the renew core firmware function so when nintendo block those flashcart you can use that function to write a new core firmware to the cart

Which one you guy think is beyyet ?

wacko.gif

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
I would say the Acekard as the firmware developers are brilliant and really sttentive to what is going on.
--------
# Plays backup NDS games from Micro SD card (main feature)
# Supports High Micro SD capacity allowing you to use cards up to 16GB.
# Includes Micro SD reader for transferring your files (games, music. movies, etc...)
# Durectly plays MP3's
# Plays movie's
# Supports NDS, NDSL, NDSi
# Supports Action Replay cheats
# Built in 'trimming function'
# Supports Skin and dynamic change
# Multi language support
# Perfect UI
-------

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
acekard can also be updated in the future if nintendo blocks something. It's got AKAIO, which is made by some amazing programmers here on gbatemp
smile.gif

the only thing it's really lacking in is RealTimeSave

If that's a big deal to you, get an EzFlash Vi or SCDSONEi

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
Real time save has never been that important in my opinion. There are very few games on the DS hard enough to need it. Contra 4 is the only one that comes to mind.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The kernel can be updated on the AK2i if Nintendo decides to block something. Whether or not they will release an update or have you buy a brand new card is unknown. The SC gui is slow as hell. The EZ's gui and support isn't that great. Nobody really needs RTS, it's just a gimmick to be honest.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
supermodchips said:
Real time save has never been that important in my opinion. There are very few games on the DS hard enough to need it. Contra 4 is the only one that comes to mind.

RTS is just one of the best features of flashcards, it's very handy in Contra, Fire Emblem DS, Pokemon, Advance Wars, and loads of other games.
I would happily pay extra to have this feature.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once the developers keep rolling out updates, the EZ Flash Vi will be an excellent card. Right now with kernel 2.0 it rivals other cards in terms of speed but a lot of the functions have been disabled since it's only an alpha release. Still for 20 bucks you can't complain, the EZ Vi has good value.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I have all three and my personal favourite is the Acekard 2i because AKAIO is usually one of the first to release fixes for games and is fast. If you get the EZ-Flash Vi you may not be able to use the 2.0 kernel (like with me) and have to use the 1.90 kernel for now and likely quite a while. The SuperCard is somewhat decent but it is also slow and the cheats are in a horrible format which take a long time to copy to the flash cartridge and are not updated as soon as the other gbatemp cheats are.

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to try out the EZVi cart, but between Acekard and SC, I do have to go with the SC on this one. Though its a bit slower, Acekard has more chances to brick itself or the card then the SC (Changing skins can cause a lost memory card, and bad kernel updates can kill a card.). The SC team is still technically new to the flash cart scene (Since they started off with slot 2 devices.) so give it some more time. The SCDSOi looks like it'll get much better much faster then the other cars can, it justs needs a few strong pushes from the homebrew scene to help out!

Plus, I actually get irritated at the OS for Acekard. I don't know why, but the actual splash screen and format is very iffy. I enjoyed the iTouch2 screens much more then the Acekard, even if its editable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/