Supercard DS One

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by absalom, Aug 22, 2007.

Aug 22, 2007

Supercard DS One by absalom at 3:40 PM (714 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. absalom
    OP

Newcomer absalom Newbie

Philippines
    Hello,
    I just recently bought an NDS Lite together with supercard. My son came to me crying because whenever he selects a game... it gives him a white screen and can't play. When i checked the manual of the supercard, i entered the self test mode and it gives me the following messages:

Test Flash
    flash id ok!
    flash ok!

Test sd card
    sd ok! no find test file.

Test Psram
    psram error!
    cell error! addr=00048200

Now SuperCard DS Version:
    English Ver1.01

Test finished.

Those are the message after the Self Test. Now, i don't know anything about these and totally helpless. I bought this DS abroad so it's impossible for me to check the store where i bought it. Please, anyone, help for the sake of my son! Thanks in advance!

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I'd imagine the PSRAM is the issue. You are using clean roms, right? If it's not possible to go back to the store to exchange the Supercard, you are probably out of luck, sorry.

Of course, I'd also suggest upgrading your firmware, which might help the situation.

3. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    Try upgrading the micro firmware first, before upgrading the other firmware(SP4 I think its at). If that doesnt work send it back to the seller for exchange, which it looks you cant do. You could go onto the Supercard forums and ask Romman(owner) for an exchange if its under warranty still.

4. NonStopInTheMix

Member NonStopInTheMix GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i believe that there is no way to fix the psram error. yeah you can try the new firmware and operating system but i doubt it will work.

is this the first batch of supercard ds one you have?
    or is it the newest one, supercard ds one v2?

I had a supercardsone [first batch] got it when it just came out and i got a psram error. I emailed them and sent it back to them and they sent me a new working one in about a week that no longer had the psram error. So i think you should try to find a way to refund or exchange your supercard.