SuperCard DS ONE

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DarkCrudus, Apr 30, 2007.

Apr 30, 2007

SuperCard DS ONE by DarkCrudus at 3:43 PM (1,247 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. DarkCrudus
    OP

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    the supercard ds one os has been updated! SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 Released
    you can get it at their site, >.> though i cant yet cuz im at skool n they blocked the site [​IMG]

2. Ad_Enuff

Member Ad_Enuff GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Although thats good news, what I'm more concerned about is the problems associated with the slow down problems with memory cards and other issues....

Cheats and guides etc are fancy stuff that should be considered after the card is working 100%...

3. snipermonkeyy

Newcomer snipermonkeyy Member

United States
    Has anyone tried the skinning with the new OS? I'm hoping they fixed it so that we can have as many wallpapers as the R4 or M3

4. kenfrenzy

Newcomer kenfrenzy Advanced Member

United States
    unfortunately, skinning has NOT improved... we will still have to rely on a hack to change the embedded supercard image. *sigh*

The new icon view is nice though.

5. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Its better but still not complete. Doesn't bother me much considering I just load the games.

6. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    What i want to know is how to get CHT files and how to create them in emu-cheat. Anyone know?

7. DarkCrudus
    OP

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    idk ive been trying to figure out how to make a cheat file =/ ill search for it and if i find anything ill let ya know

:Edit:

okay ive found stuff at the supercard site

Introduce
    DS ONE OS 2.0 added NDS game cheat code function. Player can on/off each cheat code option dividually when playing the game. Player can press Hotkey to switch between cheat code menu and game play screen. It's a real time cheat code. The best cheat code system in the world.

DS ONE NDS cheat code file
    DS ONE use special cheat code file *.scc, player can use software convert *.cht to *.scc easily, so play can add, modify and delete the cheat code by themself. And this convert software also support *.cht file with create by Emu-Cheat. It's very easy to make your own cheat code file by yourself.

Q:How to create *.cht cheat code file?
    A:Please use Emu-Cheat software to creat *.cht file, Or download the *.cht file from internet directly.

Q:How to convert *.cht to *.scc?
    A:
    # 1. Run cht2supercardcheat.exe
    # 2. Click "Make Cheat" button.
    # 3. Select the .CHT file which you want to convert.

How to use *.scc cheat code file?
    A:There are two methods:
    # 1. If the ROM in the database. You can rename *.scc to the ROM series runber, and put the *.scc to scshell\cheat.
    Example: If you have a ROM "0061 - Bomberman (U)" which in the patch database, you can rename the .scc file to 0061.scc and put it into scschell\cheat folder.
    # 2. If there is a new ROM not in the database, You should rename the *.scc file name to match the ROM name. And put the ROM and *.scc in the same folder.
    Example: If you hava a ROM "1060 - SuperMan" which is not in the patch database, you can rename the *.scc file to "1060 - SuperMan.scc", and put it with the ROM file together.

i believe you need to put your codes for what ever cheat you want into a txt document, THEN make the .cht file, then the .scc
    i think they had failed to tell us we need to have it in a .txt 1st
    if anyone can confirm my information plz do, i will not be able to until i get home from school, but if no one confirms this then ill do it if i get it working

:Edit:

Also the new OS has fixed the pokemon d/p problem where you had to turn off the patch, you DO NOT need to do that anymore [​IMG]

8. snipermonkeyy

Newcomer snipermonkeyy Member

United States
    How about Tony Hawk Downhill Jam? That still won't work with patch mode.

9. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    It does work. When it loads, you'll see 2 white screens for about 6 seconds then the game screens will show.

10. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    Anyone know what program is needed to turn the txt file into a CHT file? As in what steps do you need to do... anyone know?

EDIT !!! I posted on other topics but if people missed it, here it is.

To those wondering how to make cheats, i may have found the answer, whilst browsing the supercard forum i found an answer to a topic about cheats. The only problem is its in french, so a google translation would be in order. I am currently translating as i type.

Original text and site The site has pictures aswel to help you out.

Translated text version Theres the translated page, hope it makes sense.