Supercard ds One V3 with pokemon GBA union

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Dko, Nov 12, 2008.

Nov 12, 2008
  1. Dko
    OP

Newcomer Dko Newbie

United States
    Hiyas, I just got my card a little while ago and have been using it fine for DS games. But I recently tried adding a few gba pokemon roms and there saves so I could do the whole union thing. [​IMG] I go to the menu, goto the GBA rom and click the load button (to slot 2). Finnaly I goto Diamond after it says its loaded, there it acts like the GBA game isn't loaded and just continues like normal.
    Is there something wrong with my files, or is there a step I'm missing? I have been looking around for answers but none where clear (And in mostly broken english). So thanks in advance for any help.

2. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    do you have a slot 2 card?

3. Dko
    OP

Newcomer Dko Newbie

United States
    So i'm guessing I need one just to do the stupid pal park and the like? :/

4. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    There will be no help for you until you clear up what is going on. You left everything very unclear.

-Firstly, what are you loading the GBA ROM onto? Supercard SD? EZflash 3in1? You need a slot-2 flashcart, it doesn't just link up your GBA save on the slot-1 microSD. You need to have Supercard slot-2, an eWin, or an EZflash 3in1. Do you have any of those?

-Second, if you have a slot-2. You need to patch your Pokemon Pearl for SRAM reads. Slot-2 flashcarts save differently than original Pokemon GBA game carts, and your Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will need to be patched to recognize that save. NOTE: If you are using an ORIGINAL GBA Pokemon game you must not patch your Pearl like that. If you do it will be start working the other way around and read pokemon off flashcarts but not off original games.

-Thirdly, YES you WILL have to use Pal Park after you meet the conditions above. It's 6 pokemon per day, no workarounds, just like on the real thing.

5. Dko
    OP

Newcomer Dko Newbie

United States
    Sorry I wasn't clear but I just used the Supercard. I don't have a slot 2 card. Thats what I was asking with my second question. Not if I needed to use pal park. Well again thanks. I guess ill have to find a slot 2 card at some point. >.

6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I think if you're using both a Supercard DS and a slot-2 Supercard, you don't do any patching of either game, other than selecting the appropriate settings in the on-board patching menu. Obviously if you're using a 3in1 you'll need to patch the Pearl rom, but if you're using the Supercard's built-in linkup ability, I'm pretty sure it's imperative that you don't patch anything.