Hacking SuperCard ds one sdhc (question)

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Im planning in (near future maybe) to gather money and buy super card ds one sdhc + 6 gb microsd
1) Do that supercard have good compatibility with big microsd cards (i know it is sdhc, but someone know is there any slowdowns in the games).
2) How is situation with online playing did (for example) worms 2 can be launched online with this card
(Im planning to buy it in Polish internet store, and in poland only this device is available (with sdhc)
3) Is it good choice ?
4) Do saves from r4ds work with supercard ds one sdhc ? if not, how can i convert them ?

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
1) No clue, I'm only using a normal microSD
2) I don't really understand the question, but try dealextreme.com if you're looking for another retailer. They have free worldwide shipping [correct me if they do not ship to Poland].
3) I think the Supercard DS-One isn't the easiest card to use but it stands among the champions. The GUI is great, games are excellent, homebrew is decent, pricing is fair.
4) Use http://shunyweb.info/

I think you'll find forum.supercard.cn and scdev.org more useful. Otherwise, hope I could help

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
but try dealextreme.com if you're looking for another retailer. They have free worldwide shipping
1) Did you ever bought something from them.
2) What is their payment methods (i dont have credit card so cant use paypal).
3) How is that they ship everything for free worldwide, eaven things that cost about 2$ it should be unprofitable for them ?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I"ve never been able to get any saves to work using Shuny's save tool. What does work for me though is DSSaveTool. Just Google it.

And the SCDS1 uses the 8.3 file naming. So would I had to do, is first convert the save that I was importing to the SCDS1. Then...I had to start the game so it would create a save. Then I took the 8.3 save file name the SCDS1 created, and renamed the other save I was importing with it.

I don't know if I explained that clearly enough, but you'll know what I'm talking about once you see the SCDS1's save files. The SCDS1 was the first Supercard product I've ever had, so I didn't really know about the 8.3 file names.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I pre ordered Acekard R.P.G.
yaynds.gif
(only 2-4 weeks and there will be delivery in one polish internet store
grog.gif