Supercard DS One SDHC - Cheats aren't working for AC:WW

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Fyrex, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Fyrex
    OP

Fyrex Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    Like the title says, when I enable cheats for AC:WW, the cheat menu never comes up before the game loads, and it also doesn't come up using the in-game fuction. I tried making my own cheats using an action replay converter (which worked completely with mario kart ds) but it didn't work. I tried making the file. 0223.scc, and also one named 0223 - Animal Crossing - Wild World (U).scc. Neither of them worked. Can anyone give me a suggestion? Thanks.

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Cheats don't work with this game on any device. It's not a SCDS-specific thing.

3. Fyrex
    OP

Fyrex Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2008
    United States
    I know that to be false, unless it's a more recent thing that has been fixed? There's been a lot of cheating in AC:WW.

4. Tanas

Tanas GBAtemp Addict

Aug 19, 2006
    Cheats work on the Edge.

5. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Well then MOST carts don't work with cheats with the game, at the very least. Last time I checked, you had to use an official cartridge with a hardware Action Replay to cheat with the game, but perhaps the EDGE is indeed capable of it. I'm not entirely sure, and I haven't been keeping up to date on the issue since I don't play the game.

6. seedvt

seedvt GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
  7. helpme

helpme GBAtemp Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    uk
    i think narin added a master code to his cheat.dat thats why its working with the other carts