Supercard DS One - save files not being recognized

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sigma83, Jan 23, 2007.

Jan 23, 2007
  1. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    I am using a kingston microsd card and the Supercard DS(One). Everything works great except every other day or so (perhaps when I remove videos off my microsd and replace it with new ones), the save files no longer are recognized by the games. The save files are still there, and I even try to replace them with backed up save files I have on my computer. But I cannot get the save files to be recognized. Is there anyway to force the save files to be recognized by the games?

Thank you, this is insanely frustrating for obvious reasons.

2. Sigma83
    OP

Canada
    I just ran disk defrag on my microsd, and still no luck. I opened the save file on my microsd in wordpad, and it was one line. I opened the backed up save file on my computer and it's like 20 (all computer gibberish). It's like the game won't read the save file, and instead tries to create a new one that overwrites any on my sdcard. This is the case for Elite Beat Agent and Brain Academy.

Does anyone have any suggestions? please. [​IMG]

3. Sigma83
    OP

Canada
    welp, formatting to FAT 16 worked. The save files are being read again. Just an FYI to anyone else having this trouble.

4. Sigma83
    OP

Canada
    Well it did work...reading wise....i play 3 more levels of elite beat and it won't save. Brain academy won't even load my save files. This is ridiculous. I even create a new file for brain academy, shutoff, turn on, nothing! WTF