Hacking Supercard DS One rarely starts up when DS turns on

triplej3k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My SCDS One used to work perfectly, but recently I have ran in to some problems. When I turn on my DS Lite now it doesn't automatically go to the SC menu, it just boots up like it normally would with no DS cartridge inserted. I have to turn my DS on and off many, many times for it to finally work, but I usually just give up and come back to it later hoping it will randomly work that time. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I really want to use it but I am beginning to be tempted to buy an R4 just so I can use it without a hassle!

edit: This is also the first version of the DS One card.

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
I had a similar problem with my SC lite. Try re-inserting the cartridge, then turning the ds on. You could also try cleaning the metal contacts, but be carful, as it might damage the SC one.

triplej3k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a similar problem with my SC lite. Try re-inserting the cartridge, then turning the ds on. You could also try cleaning the metal contacts, but be carful, as it might damage the SC one.

I forgot to mention I do remove the cartridge and reinsert it when I try to get it to work, and the contacts have been gently cleaned and it has worked occasionally after that. I hope I can figure this out.
frown.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i thought that would help because sometimes when i skip the health screen to fast ym flash cards dont show up
frown.gif
however i dont own a supercard one.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
This happens to me once a month or so. Try blowing in the contacts in the DS(like in the good ole days with SNES and NES). Or clean the contacts on the micro sd.

zelph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what i did? i took it out and i threw it on the table and put it back in, and it went to the SC menu. lol

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hope you get a working replacement this time, and i agree that xabier's post sounds a bit wrong too. Whats wrong with blowing on the contacts? Unless you spit on it its gonna be dry and fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol