SuperCard DS ONE owners?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sithhar, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007

SuperCard DS ONE owners? by sithhar at 9:05 AM (474 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. sithhar
    OP

Newcomer sithhar Newbie

United States
    Hey all, this is my first post! I'm getting very eager to try out some homebrew on my DS and I have been reading reviews here on GBAtemp and on forums on the various Slot1 solutions. I had a couple questions about the SuperCard DS ONE. Have the issues that were mentioned in GBAtemp's review posted in January been worked out? I notice there has been many firmware releases since then.

As a recap the "Bad" was:

Its either going to be the SuperCard DS ONE or the M3 for me, I just can't decide [​IMG] I like the Touchscreen use of the DS ONE, was that ever added to the M3/R4? Homebrew +Mp3 playback is the most important for me.

Thanks!
    Jess

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    1-Yep(just get the dealextreme bundle with the 1GB Kingston and you will be fine) It might have been fixed with the new SC though
    2-MicroSD reader is now included and a basic instruction manual now comes with it
    3-Yes and no. You can set it to the correct saver or default 512KB like R4/M3
    4- I havent had to upfdate my SC-ONE for a game to work ever
    5-No, both work fine together
    6- Mines not hard to get out(mines a second batch from January '07)
    7- True but it takes a couple of seconds when you booit it up
    8- This will hopefully fixed soon
    9-That has been gone for a while
    10- This was fixed by a firmware update(at least I think so)

Have a read of this as well SC-ONE Firmwares

Hope this helps you

3. qwertyasdf

Newcomer qwertyasdf Advanced Member

Canada
    The DS-One supports and is compatible with more games, so definitely that. Just get the bundle off http://www.emvee.ca/ and you're set.