SuperCard DS ONE owners?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sithhar, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007

SuperCard DS ONE owners? by sithhar at 9:05 AM (467 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. sithhar

Newcomer sithhar Newbie

Jul 29, 2007
    United States
    Hey all, this is my first post! I'm getting very eager to try out some homebrew on my DS and I have been reading reviews here on GBAtemp and on forums on the various Slot1 solutions. I had a couple questions about the SuperCard DS ONE. Have the issues that were mentioned in GBAtemp's review posted in January been worked out? I notice there has been many firmware releases since then.

As a recap the "Bad" was:

Its either going to be the SuperCard DS ONE or the M3 for me, I just can't decide [​IMG] I like the Touchscreen use of the DS ONE, was that ever added to the M3/R4? Homebrew +Mp3 playback is the most important for me.

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    1-Yep(just get the dealextreme bundle with the 1GB Kingston and you will be fine) It might have been fixed with the new SC though
    2-MicroSD reader is now included and a basic instruction manual now comes with it
    3-Yes and no. You can set it to the correct saver or default 512KB like R4/M3
    4- I havent had to upfdate my SC-ONE for a game to work ever
    5-No, both work fine together
    6- Mines not hard to get out(mines a second batch from January '07)
    7- True but it takes a couple of seconds when you booit it up
    8- This will hopefully fixed soon
    9-That has been gone for a while
    10- This was fixed by a firmware update(at least I think so)

Have a read of this as well SC-ONE Firmwares

Hope this helps you
  3. qwertyasdf

Newcomer qwertyasdf Advanced Member

Jul 19, 2007
    The DS-One supports and is compatible with more games, so definitely that. Just get the bundle off and you're set.