SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 SP 2 Released!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by snipermonkeyy, Jun 8, 2007.

Jun 8, 2007
  1. snipermonkeyy
    OP

Newcomer snipermonkeyy Member

United States
    I can't try it out yet cause I'm at work, but if any of you do.. How is it??

Changelog

# Built-in Multi Saver Backup System. Can manage up to 4 save slot. Can Copy, Del and Set default
    # Added .scc merge tools, player can diy cheat code by themself.
    # Added slow motion function. Can be on/off in the game, it's very useful in action and shooting game.
    # Redesigned Real time cheat code and Real time game guide Hotkey code, and they can be loaded at any time in the game.
    # Exclusive EC, Dipstar and AR mixed code program tech. Support EC, Dipstar and AR cheat code at the same time.
    # Exclusive cheat code setting tech. can enter the setting menu at any time.
    # Exclusive cheat code running tech. All cheat code on will not slow down the game speed. Other flash card open all the cheat code will slow down game speed.
    # Added hotkey to operate up screen menu. (R+Cross Key)

Supercard Website

Can anyone tell me if they somehow improved the touchscreen accuracy? I know it's not included on the Changelog, but that's all I was really hoping for.

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
  3. snipermonkeyy
    OP

Newcomer snipermonkeyy Member

United States
    Oops. Sorry, I dindn't know that that's where you put realeases. I guess I'll leave it up to shaun66 then...