SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 SP 2 Released!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by snipermonkeyy, Jun 8, 2007.

1. snipermonkeyy
    OP

snipermonkeyy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    I can't try it out yet cause I'm at work, but if any of you do.. How is it??

Changelog

# Built-in Multi Saver Backup System. Can manage up to 4 save slot. Can Copy, Del and Set default
    # Added .scc merge tools, player can diy cheat code by themself.
    # Added slow motion function. Can be on/off in the game, it's very useful in action and shooting game.
    # Redesigned Real time cheat code and Real time game guide Hotkey code, and they can be loaded at any time in the game.
    # Exclusive EC, Dipstar and AR mixed code program tech. Support EC, Dipstar and AR cheat code at the same time.
    # Exclusive cheat code setting tech. can enter the setting menu at any time.
    # Exclusive cheat code running tech. All cheat code on will not slow down the game speed. Other flash card open all the cheat code will slow down game speed.
    # Added hotkey to operate up screen menu. (R+Cross Key)

Supercard Website

Can anyone tell me if they somehow improved the touchscreen accuracy? I know it's not included on the Changelog, but that's all I was really hoping for.

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
  3. snipermonkeyy
    OP

snipermonkeyy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    Oops. Sorry, I dindn't know that that's where you put realeases. I guess I'll leave it up to shaun66 then...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice