_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serving said:
ic btw whats the best ndgba emulator version 1.31 or 1.21
If I recall correctly, 1.21 works with the config.txt that fixes a lot of issues, while 1.31 does not. Go with 1.21.

D

Deleted User

Ive peresonally ordered a supercard and an acekard from them and both are legit

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
means it's already flashed with the latest firmware so it will work on 3DS's out of the box

and for NDSGBA:
Terminator02 said:
First, you need to download v1.21 of NDSGBA and extract the files to the root of your microsd card (an older version, so don't update it). Then, download game_config.txt and put that txt file in your microsd's NDSGBA folder. This will drastically improve many games' performance.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they updated the kernel to improve compatibility for a few games, but in doing so they removed compatibility with game_config.txt (which was an unofficial file that had settings to use for each game, which made many of them run or run better)

basically, everything past 1.21 has crap compatibility because game_config.txt no longer works

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last questions
1.how do i dual boot imenu with bagplug and offical menu?

2.where do i get skins for imenu and bagplug at?

3. for the load commercial ROMs from iMenu:the icons.bmp are named as the game code like ygxz is this fine or do i need to edit the file and name to be the same as icon.bmp name

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. if you overwrote your standard dstwo.nds (in the _dstwo folder) when u installed BAGPlug, u need to download the official one from here and rename it to dstwo_old.nds and extract it to wherever you want on your microsd card, then u should be able to navigate to it from within BAGPlug and launch it

alternatively, spinal_cord made a multiboot manager from which u can select between the official plugin menu, iMenu, BAGPlug, and moonshell, you can download that here
QUOTE said:
- New boot menu -
Holding L+R during booting will load a file selector, press 'A' to load a different menu one time, Press 'Start' to change the default menu.
This is 100% compatible with BAGPlug and other homebrew, you can even set moonshell or the original plugin menu as default and change them whenever you like. Have a look in _dstwo/boot.ini to figure out how it is set up!

2. spinal_cords site with imenu skins is down, but you can find some here and here

I'm not sure about BAGPlug skins

3. it's fine, u just have to make sure you set up the .ini file correctly to point towards both the correct game code cover and the correct game

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i dled that alt multi bootloader and followed the instrustion but where do i put bagplug dstwo.nds file at

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it finally came but when i try to put the micro sd in the slot it wont fit all the way my supercard ds two defective or what and if i stick in the flashcart without sd card it wont load up is this normal

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I am very worried because I don't understand why some games are not showing in the menu on my 32 gig yet they show up on moonshell,and bagui and it takes like 5 sec to load the list and when it does not all of the games are shown what gives.

and when i make a new ini file within imenu whenever i click on edit icon it freezes up and i cant do anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple