Supercard DS-1 & EZ 3-in-1 expansion pack

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by manicyaz, Jul 9, 2007.

Jul 9, 2007
  1. manicyaz
    OP

Newcomer manicyaz Member

United Kingdom
    I own a Supercard DS-1 and after seeing the EZ 3-in-1 expansion pack advertised everywhere to work with the Supercard i thought id give it a go.

So far i have only managed to get the DS browser to work using triforces opera patch.

GBA games -After patching with various different patcher's, i could only load up only as far as the Gameboy intro screen, then the screen freezes. I also cant seem to get the rumble to work.

Has anyone got GBA games or the Rumble pack to work? I am new to all this so maybe i used the wrong patcher? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Athlon-pv

Member Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=42399#ep

There many topic on this already in this forum [​IMG]

have fun [​IMG]

3. daanking

Newcomer daanking Newbie

Netherlands
    I have no problems using the supercard DSone with the EZ 3in1. Just use rudolphs 3in1 expansion tool (be sure to DLDI patch!): http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=704. Read the readme, games under 16 Mb can be loaded from psram, bigger ones have to be flashed to NOR. It's all pretty easy stuff. Just put your GBA roms in the /GBA folder, and be sure to create a /GBA/Save folder. Some games won't save if you just put them on (actually, i played 3 games, and none of them saved), so you have to patch them with GBATA: http://www.gbadat.altervista.org/gbadat/tools/gbata7a-en.zip. Load the GBA rom into the program and do the SRAM patcher. After that everything works!
    By the way, i found this all out on the GBATemp forum, so please do a search before asking something like this!

4. daanking

Newcomer daanking Newbie

Netherlands
    Ohw and the rumble does not work yet with the Supercard DS-One, wait for a new version of Rudolphs program...

5. manicyaz
    OP

Newcomer manicyaz Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the reply I was just about to return it back to the shop! [​IMG]

I patched the expansion tool. However it seems to be stuck on the FAT initilize screen ?! [​IMG]

By the way did you get Opera to work the same way as i did (triforce patch?). It seems a bit slow..... or is the browser just crap?

6. manicyaz
    OP

Newcomer manicyaz Member

United Kingdom
    Hi i used a different patcher and it works fine now. Thanks again for your help! [​IMG]