supercard CF version not funtioning on new Light

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by peppers, Mar 9, 2007.

1. peppers
    OP

Newcomer peppers Advanced Member

United States
    my supercard Cf version is currentley working fine on my big one but on a new light with v7 flashme you can get to the menu screen but you onley get white screens when trying to play a game, M3 sd version works as normal

WHY?!

a CF version can run on outher lights but not this one, I am very mad how do I fix this

I have tryed everything I could, it started as a unknown firmware I then installed flashme v7 I then noflashme'ed to orignal v6 then I reflashed flashme in then I tryed FWNitro

its quite clear whatever the problem it its not the fw, all outher DS mode stuff I have to try works but the supercard will boot to menu in both modes but try to run gba or DS stuff from it and white screen

its not the supercard it works fine in outher DSes
    What the hell!

2. peppers
    OP

Newcomer peppers Advanced Member

United States
    update: I tryed a differint supercard CF version and it is funtioning in my light just fine

so now what fw 1.70 no errors in test mode, what is wrong with it?

First I would like to say again a barrowed SC is working fine in the light I would like to repair my oodley not working correctley supercard. So far I have tryed reflashing its fw includeing downgradeing with flashmp and cleaning the contacts, any outher ideas would be nice

the device works the same with all DS'es I cannnot figure out what could possipley cause this

side question: whats a cheap place I can still find the CF version?