MKDS Tournament Winner
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, I dunno if my SC CF is gettin' old. She gave me a great deal of pleasure, yes she did. Or it's my DSLite which sucks (it's already got a cracked hinge).

Whenever I start it up, I get two white screens and I have to restart the console if I want the SC menu to show up. Weird thing is, it still works perfectly on my DS HUEG, and the DSLite dosen't have any problems with regular games.

Are there news I missed about the SC CF and the DSL? Like, do not flash with flashme version I-don't-know-what, do not firmware upgrade the SC, something? I'm not sure about any of these options, still strongly considering it's just the DSL that is very flimsy. I thought the hinge issues were over and done with when I bought it one month ago.

Any suggestions, guys?

mortys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hi Hitto, I will answer you in french as I am...
Tu ne devrais pas avoir de problème avec ton Supercard CF car j'en ai utilisé un sur ma Lite (je suis passé au SC Lite depuis). Je n'ai jamais eu aucun problème de ce genre mais j'utilise le Flashme V7. C'est peut-être ça.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My SC CF works perfectly in my DSLite
smile.gif

Might be the GBA slot of your DSLite.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
mm, nope, gba games work fine. This is mind-boggling. I'm using the latest firmware for the SCCF, flashme V7, yet the SC+DSL combo is definitely the *only* thing causing problems. I mean, wtf?

- SC works perfectly in the GBA and DSHUEG
- DSL works perfectly with regular games
- Both fucking hate each other the moment they come within reach of each other.

WHY, O PIRACY GODS, WHYYYY!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can