Hacking Supercard are away

samjef11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taken from supercard forum
They WILL fix the issue, that is a fact, but they are on holiday right now i believe, so im sure when they get back that they will then fix it up.
Hope this is useful

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Issue? Which issue? The DSi v1.4 problem or something else?

Edit: For clarification he IS talking about the DSi update issue. The post is here and is just a post by a member of the Supercard forum not a member of the Supercard staff.

samjef11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:

Edit: For clarification he IS talking about the DSi update issue. The post is here and is just a post by a member of the Supercard forum not a member of the Supercard staff.

Dsi 1.4 update

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
samjef11 said:
Jamstruth said:

Dsi 1.4 update

facepalm.jpg

You mean that thing I mentioned and explained that it was what you were talking about in the edit I made BEFORE you quoted that post???

There are a couple of things you need to know here.
1. Explaining what issue the Supercard team are working on would be handy. It could be that they are working on a bugfix for the firmware for all we know from your first post.
2. Sourcing is always good. If you've found it and intend to inform people its always nice to include your source so that people can tell whether it is credible or not. This one is probably true but it is only a post by a member of the Supercard Forum not a staff member so authenticity is not guaranteed.

Now, please refer to my sig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a