With your drill, thrust to the sky!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
diskette1.png

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, the multiple award-winning indie game, will launch for the PC platform via Steam in just three days. A Mac port is also in the works.
For those who don't know about it, it's an highly experimental game that takes inspiration from cult videogames like The Legend of Zelda, Eric Chahi's Another World and Fumito Ueda's ICO.

The Steam edition will also include a copy of the game's soundtrack, "Sword & Sworcery LP: The Ballad of the Space Babies" by Jim Guthrie.
While a price hasn't been set yet, it is estimated to cost just a few bucks more than the iOS version, which currently sells for $4.99 on Apple's AppStore.

For more info, check out the official site at the source link.

icon11.gif
Source: s:s&s ep official website

It's an amazing game. And the soundtrack is awesome, too. BUY IT.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Words escape me so here is a picture to describe my joy.

tumblr_liw1l6K8Rr1qbx538.gif

By the Way Rauly...Legend of Grimlock is pretty awesome.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
By the Way Rauly...Legend of Grimlock is pretty awesome.
What a great news you gave me! I was anxiously waiting for it, but somehow, I must've forgotten about it 'till now.

Lo and behold, I just saw it has been released! I'll buy it asap. I love good ol' Dungeon Master style games.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I've not heard of this game until now, i've just been doing some research on it and there's some good write ups.

Will definately check it out.

EDIT: Thanks Hadrian for adding that comment about Legend of Grimlock, off to Steam now to make a purchase.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't say I've ever heard of this game before, but it's always nice to see a quality indie effort get exposure.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played it on iPhone when it came out and i will do it again on PC with my sets all the way turned up. This is a must play for everyone who likes point and click adventures or Zelda.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you don't mind if I changed the post icon @raulpica. Just makes it look better on the front page.

But I've never really heard of this but I'm not much of a PC gamer either. Maybe if it gets a console release I'll look into it though.

Reactions: 1 person

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I was in 2 minds on whether to purchase this (buying games for me on Steam has got ridiculous), anyway, i thought i'd do a little more research

into the game.

I have read nothing but praise for this game, so i've just made my purchase on Steam and i'm looking forward to sampling this little beauty myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip +1