Super Wild Card DX

morcar

OP
Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
Going to buy one of these for my Snes next week and i wanted to know does it play the super fx games ?

also is there any good sites pr forums for the super wild card DX ? thanks

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, they don't have a Super FX passthrough so you'll have to buy any SuperFX game you want to play. You can play DSP games though. Do you know if the one you're getting has a DSP built in or not? If it doesn't you'll have to get 1 cart for each type of DSP chip, when you want to play a backup of a particular DSP type just plug the cart of that DSP type in the WildCards cart slot. Also unless it's a PAL specific WildCard and you're playing on a PAL SNES you'll need a PAL cart in the WildCards cart slot.

There's no sites or forums dedicated to the WildCard DX that I know of but if you visit http://www.robwebb.clara.co.uk/backup/ffe/ffeswcdx.html there's some info on it.

You'll want to grab some utils for it. You'll need SNESTool and Ucon or Ucon64. PM me your email address if you want me to send them to you. Are you using floppies or sending via the parrallel port?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended