Super Street Fighter IV

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by GreatCrippler, Nov 16, 2010.

Nov 16, 2010
  1. GreatCrippler
    OP

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Trying to figure this out for my roommate. We had been playing Super Street Fighter IV. He bought a set of outfits for all of the characters last week. They immediately worked in game. Tonight he went in, and bought up several of the other outfit packs. We can't seem to find any way to turn them on, and make them work in game? Any and help would be appreciated. Thanks much.

2. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    I had read I believe on 1up.com that there were problems with the costume sets and that cap com was aware of the issue. If I recall correctly it also stated that they wre going to halt further sales of the packs until they fixed it.

3. GreatCrippler
    OP

United States
    Dunno, he bought about 4 different packs tonight. The one pack he bought last week worked just fine, but none of the new ones are showing up. Grrrr, this is frustrating. I also cant seem to find any record anywhere of anyone having trouble with this. Have a link?

4. 431unknown

United States
    Here's the Link.

It says that sales were to resume this week maybe there is still a problem with them.

5. GreatCrippler
    OP

United States
    Weird, says they shouldn't be available, but I watched him pay money for them.

6. 431unknown

United States
    Yeah, according to that article they shouldn't have been available for purchase. Looks like somebody F'd up.