Super-Stable 3D messed up in EmuNAND mode!?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by lettuce, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lettuce
    OP

lettuce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 27, 2006
    Ok so I have a N3DS system that is using the Gateway exploit, normal band is on FW version 9 and EmuNAND on FW 9.5. When I boot the system (so in retail nand) the super-stable 3D works fine, I can move my head around and the 3d tracks perfectly and doesn't break up at all now when I boot into EmuNAND it's a different story. It's seems to track fine on the vertical (up and down) but on the horizontal from side to side it is constantly losing the 3d effect and snapping back, in fact I have to have the system at a very slight angle to get the 3D effect perfect looking straight on and it's slightly out of focus.

I have tired setting the 3d back to default and even configuring the super-stable 3d settings but nothing sorts the problem out. Any ideas why the super-stable 3D works flawlessly in normal nand mode but doesn't in EmuNAND mode??

2. NCDyson

NCDyson Hello Boys...

Nov 9, 2009
    United States
    This is known bug with gateway (it's been known for almost as long how to fix it as well).

Close the your N3DS and open it back up again. It'll mostly fix it. There may still be some ghosting as some people have reported. Also, this is probably the wrong forum for this. We have a section for flashcarts and cfw

marc00077 likes this.