Do You Think This Will Become Real

• Yes

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 43.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

Looks damn real that's for sure. Guess we'll know for sure if/when the screenshots are in the magazine that leaker suggests they'll be in.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reads title...."oh shit smash bros might come out for switch"
goes on about the day....
the internet if full of trolls, but even if its true im not buying smash bros again for the 3rd time although the smash run on switch would be awesome to play online with friends.
Now if it said "smash bros coming to switch with dedicated servers and reworked online without 2 seconds input delay" I would have lost my shit and started saving money.

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The creator of smash even said he hated making the game. He never even wanted to make Brawl. He didn't even know he was supposed to make smash 4 until they surprised him with the job. If another smash ever gets made, Sakurai will not be making it.

Edit: Thought you were talking about Smash 5. Nobody cares if a port happens.

Last edited by GameSystem,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the screen shots tho they look to real and to tell you the truth I would like it to be real so bad that i'm gonna say its real.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

reads title...."oh shit smash bros might come out for switch"
goes on about the day....
the internet if full of trolls, but even if its true im not buying smash bros again for the 3rd time although the smash run on switch would be awesome to play online with friends.
Now if it said "smash bros coming to switch with dedicated servers and reworked online without 2 seconds input delay" I would have lost my shit and started saving money.
You have to pay for online. It better be worth it.

D

Deleted User

TBH i would be more hyped for Overwatch on Switch than I would be Smash. Just because we all know either a new smash or a port will come out on switch following previous console's standards. However, seeing Overwatch, one of the greatest FPS's, on the switch would make me buy another one

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even the Nintendo switch Reddit, which LOVES rumors, won't let people repost this rumor. You know why? It came from 4chan.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the "leak" might be fake, the strong possibility of a smash being made for the Switch is very real. Smash Bros is a console driver, I know several people who own a WiiU just to play smash. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Smash sometime in late 2018-19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: