Super Smash Bros V3 PaRaDoX.wad- trouble installing

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by FireEmblemGuy, Jul 2, 2008.

1. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

Member FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

United States
    I found what seemed to be a good SSB wad- manual, banners, all that good stuff. I still have 900+ free blocks of space, though, ant WAD Manager gives me an error to the extent of "Not Enough Memory". Anyone know the problem? I'm fairly sure that a 16MB game and emulator won't take up 1000 blocks of space...

2. paul1991

Banned paul1991 Banned

United States
    It worked on my wii with 500 blocks.
    Try deleting stuff off of your SD card.

3. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

United States
    No good. 1018 free Wii blocks, 1.22 GB of free space on my SD card. Won't install with WAD Installer or WAD Manager. Looks like I got a bad wad.

4. lolsjoel

Member lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I updated his version 3 to version 4. It has a custom sound (target break) and PaRaDoX was changed back to NINTENDO64 like it should be. [​IMG]

5. Skater4599

Member Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you must have a bad was file, teh version 3 i have is lik 44 megs, the rom itself is 32 megs so somthign is wrong.

@bobitos i guess im gonna have to search for V4, i changed tha name back to NINTEDO64 myself but i found an intersting bit, while doing so i found the rom they used was 32 megs, but the rom ive had and played on my xbox is only 16mb, i injected it instead of the one they used and it took it from 290 blocks to 153 and it loaded perfectly, but multiplayer doesnt work. both 1 and 2 wiimote control P1 all the time. bobitos how big is the V4 you have?

6. lolsjoel

Member lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I made the V4, actually, so you won't find it anywhere for download. It's about 46 megabytes big.

7. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

United States
    @ Skater:
    A. That's the size of the WAD I have; and I was only estimating the size of the rom.
    B. Grammar and spelling are your friends.

8. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Check out the Joh's place, there is good wad. Uploaded by skawoj96. If ya' want it write me a PM. It's my upload.