Super Smash Bros Ultimate FAKE NSPs starting to show up.

As Smash Ultimate comes closer and closer to release. A lot of you (like myself) are looking forward to the game. However. NSPs are already showing up on certain piracy websites. It is HIGHLY ADVISED you DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THEM.

Especially because the game is so far from release and that certain site has provided NSPs with brick code before. Do your research before installing these and keep a NAND backup just incase.

20181123_213435.jpg

Attachments

• 5C62283D-C3A5-4935-B537-C6619F41CC00.jpeg
    5C62283D-C3A5-4935-B537-C6619F41CC00.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,207

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It's funny, I feel no remorse downloading/pirating games that are out of print or don't give devs money (old), but feel the opposite with new games.
Well, look at Smash preorders, it's clear that a pirate download won't affect, also, why we should lie, we are all buying the game

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
A quick question if none of you mind....
I have SX OS and was wondering how to backup my NAND and any other important system-fixing files.
I've been banned the moment I installed the damn thing and I rarely connect to internet anyway.

I wouldn't install any shady untested files but I haven't made a backup at all which is fairly stupid on my part.

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in before "help I installed Smash.nsp and now my switch won't boot"

Please... never ever install any .nsp before someone legit or at least a lot of people confirm that its real...

And ALWAYS make Backup!

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
in before "help I installed Smash.nsp and now my switch won't boot"

Please... never ever install any .nsp before someone legit or at least a lot of people confirm that its real...

And ALWAYS make Backup!
everyone already said that like 100 times, please stop

Reactions: Agusto101

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take the 'cold day in hell' over me bricking my Switch; and possibly making a headache to repair.

Likewise, and again, I feel no moral conflicts or guilt in pirating older games that no one but eBay scumbags make off of. Newer games, well, I mean, ugh.

everyone already said that like 100 times, please stop

And people still don't listen and wind up bricking their Switches and and then crying a river because they didn't listen. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Likewise, and again, I feel no moral conflicts or guilt in pirating older games that no one but eBay scumbags make off of. Newer games, well, I mean, ugh.
Very Agreeable. Especially when it comes to NES, SNES, or GBA Games. Which are usually painful to dump your own copies or simply hard to find on sites like eBay or Amazon. Newer games, well, are still making a vast profit these days and should be supported by the public. Unlike older games, that have made their market share and are just horribly hard to come by. Unless you don't mind spending 30secs find a dump online for those old games.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very Agreeable. Especially when it comes to NES, SNES, or GBA Games. Which are usually painful to dump your own copies or simply hard to find on sites like eBay or Amazon. Newer games, well, are still making a vast profit these days and should be supported by the public. Unlike older games, that have made their market share and are just horribly hard to come by. Unless you don't mind spending 30secs find a dump online for those old games.

I would definitely dump the older games if it wasn't such a pain, and it doesn't help Nintendo has been stingy and overly litigious bastards about their older IP, refusing a means to purchase them legally. So yeah, too bad for them. If the Switch had more than boring ass NES games, I would willingly pay for Nintendo Online.

Edit: If you have a Super NT and jailbreak firmware, you can dump Snes ROMs from physical carts.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1