Homebrew Super Smash Bros rumble

pokioh243

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I also like the idea and I look at the site every day to see if there are updates
biggrin.gif

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a sad attempt.Coding could be better as for many things.The author should stop now.It won't keep you entertained for more than five minutes.

If he wants Super Smash Brothers on the DS he should hack Jump Ultimate Stars making it similar to Super Smash Brothers, but that's the closest you can get to Super Smash Brothers.

This is my personal opinion on the topic, however.

D

Deleted User

I really like how all these developers are making use of the new release of the EFS lib. It make it possible for games to be more like commercial games in the sense that you can pack more into a game.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well of course, do you realize it is still beta? Of course it kinda suck right now, but it's still good! There's a lot of room for improvement! I can't wait until it's complete with Wi-Fi.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Stop complaining people. There are plenty of homebrew games that are 10 times worse than the demo of this. If he manages to finish it then good on him for trying. You expect to much of it.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i personally think that its awesome. of course people right not are gonna say it sucks but that is because its probably only in alpha. it could be very good when it gets more in progress haha and who knows they could win the bounty haha funding their project even more =] and then when it does finally get finished and done people can stop asking for nintendo to make it haha =]

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think it's a great idea, Nintendo should have done this years ago. Doesn't seem like they want to make money.
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool concept bad handling. I think they should have went with custom and bigger pixel art. Ripping the pixels from Mario and Luigi looks dumb.

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, if you don't like it, instead of bitching about it, do something! It's not like someone's going to force you to play it.

*EDIT* Looks like the Fuzzy has stopped work on it. The sources are available it appears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."