Gaming Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection CD is out now!

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Thought it was the Zelda CD I ordered from Club Nintendo yesterday (silly me) and turns out it's Super Smash Bros. Original Soundtrack I received!​
bAsXikL.jpg
The tracklist of the CD edition kinda sucks so I'll just stick to the gamerip soundtrack I've got.​

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I got a backup copy of Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Collection and the tunes are pretty decent but premium? Can't earn that title if you're missing out Duck Hunt, Mega Man and Brawl's Opening just to list a few.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was really hoping for the Premium Soundtrack to have Rosalina in the Observatory/Luma's Theme, and Rainbow Road Medley. They're both really lovely arrangements.

Also, the remixed version of Yoshi's Woolly World is really catchy; also absent from the soundtrack.

RiveaJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I received mine through the post on Saturday and was disappointed with the tracklisting too. I was kinda' hoping for the Brawl remix of Corneria at least.
I guess it was free and beggars can't be choosers.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That figures Aussie get New 3DS first and also the Smash CD.

Nah, man. As I said above, the Australian distribution was delayed until sometime in April. Besides, Aussies getting the New 3DS first wasn't that much of a big deal because the new additions are currently still practically useless until exclusive content arrives.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I received mine through the post on Saturday and was disappointed with the tracklisting too. I was kinda' hoping for the Brawl remix of Corneria at least.
I guess it was free and beggars can't be choosers.
It wasn't exactly free, people spent £60 to receive this.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'd be more inclined to say 'people spend £60 and also received this'. I'm not sure that many, if any, bought both copies of the game explicitly for the album.
Maybe not a whole lot but one of the reasons I got both was for the soundtrack as well as others on HUKD.

I noticed it's going for £10-15 on eBay so I didn't really need to pay £60 to get this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"