wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Super Smash Bros. Dual Smash
DEMO
ssbdemo.jpg

Gemisis has started a complete rewrite of his homebrew clone. The author mentions that the new code will allow for much easier updates as the AI improves. This playable DEMO version also contains a secret area only available on actual DS hardware.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hi everyone, I got some huge news:

I am currently getting ready to quit Super Smash Bros. Dual Smash. I know that this game is really being looked forward to, BUT I have a game that I am working on right now, that will most likely be way better than any normal SSBDS game. I realize that many of you may be disappointed that I am stopping this, but, the new game I am working on is definitely going to be a lot better. With the way that I am designing this new game, it should provide a much more interesting type of concept. Please do not think that I am just stopping this type of game though (hint hint). When I have a simple concept of the game done, then I will release a very quick demo on the forums after doing a video on it. Please, just take a look at it, as it (in my opinion) will be a lot better.

-GEMISIS

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
QUOTE said:
Hi everyone, I got some huge news:

I am currently getting ready to quit Super Smash Bros. Dual Smash. I know that this game is really being looked forward to, BUT I have a game that I am working on right now, that will most likely be way better than any normal SSBDS game. I realize that many of you may be disappointed that I am stopping this, but, the new game I am working on is definitely going to be a lot better. With the way that I am designing this new game, it should provide a much more interesting type of concept. Please do not think that I am just stopping this type of game though (hint hint). When I have a simple concept of the game done, then I will release a very quick demo on the forums after doing a video on it. Please, just take a look at it, as it (in my opinion) will be a lot better.

-GEMISIS

He quit the day after he released the first demo? :wtf:

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wasn't there an issue a bit back that GEMISIS stole the code or something like that was supposed to be working with the team then did a runner with the code and released another version?

I'm sure I read something like that !?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.