Gaming Super Smash. Bros Brawl - Unlocking Jigglypuff

Hellmonkeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this may be stupid, but I can't figure out why Jigglypuff won't unlock. I have every single other character except for him/her/it. According to GameFAQs, it says, " Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike" -- Well, I did with three other characters and never got Jigglypuff to appear. Does it need to be on a certain difficulty? Also, is it possible to unlock Jigglypuff in SSE? Thanks.

Hellmonkeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, thanks for the reply, after trolling some other forums I found that out as well.

"swamp-ish area will let you find jigglypuff." -- Anyone have any more information about what level they are talking about, and where she is at?

Chitose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
on the forest stage after you fought rayquaza with fox and diddy (its on the peninsula around the middle of the map). go through the level till you are forced to go up. you'll recognise the bit where you had to use the ladder that moves left and right to get past some spikes. After this section is a horizontal section where you have barrels shooting you over water. There will be a new door above a raft which is hard to reach unless you get into the correct barrel. Go in there for jiggsy.

st1nkych3ese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's easier if you set your opponent to 300% if you're willing to go through 350 matches. Just throw a punch and he'll go flying.
smile.gif

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
If playing 350 matches to unlock jiggly works via special brawl, it's even easier.

Set life to 150HP
Set the flower on the head
Set 2nd player life to 1HP

Hammer start each time, the flower will automatically kill the 2nd player.

Eek, beaten to the post by a minute
tongue.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I couldnt get toon link by completing classic mode with Link but i got jiggylpuff while i was playing vs mode so i guess another 50 matches to go

brawlster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have the first 28 events completed and the SSE completed and jigglypuff didn't show up, i'm not sure where she is in "the swamp" area, if anybody knows, could they let us know plz?

brawlster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ganons said:
I couldnt get toon link by completing classic mode with Link but i got jiggylpuff while i was playing vs mode so i guess another 50 matches to go

o and if you still need toon link, after you've completed the SSE then go back to "the forest" area as link and enter the first door you see.

AT_Kuriboh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"350 Brawl Matches OR Fight her in Swamp stage in SSE after completing it OR complete SSE then Events 1-20"

took 10 seconds to find that on GameFAQs

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jigg and Toon Link are in the floating doors. TL in The Forest and Jigg in the Swamp.
TL is in the floating door early into the forest while Jigg is near the end of the swamp with the barrel cannons, avoid them if possible because you will not be able to get to the floating door.

I have unlocked everything but am still missing 17% in SSE and 6 char spots at the bottom. Any info?

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
R4man18 said:
Jigg and Toon Link are in the floating doors. TL in The Forest and Jigg in the Swamp.
TL is in the floating door early into the forest while Jigg is near the end of the swamp with the barrel cannons, avoid them if possible because you will not be able to get to the floating door.

I have unlocked everything but am still missing 17% in SSE and 6 char spots at the bottom. Any info?

Do all the level spots have flags on them? If not your probably missing stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s