Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats right! OVERRATED!

I have no idea why this fighting series is so popular its a decent fighting game but at the end of the day your still fighting against Pikachu...

The early reviews from FAMITSU gives this game a perfect score of 40/40 so I should just shut my mouth right ?

Well Nintendogs also got a perfect score from FAMITSU...

The only decent character in the game IMO is snake but you know he isn't going to SAY or DO anything cool there going to dumb him down and make him all PG-13 instead of the kick ass Rated R Snake we all love.

Imagine a Metal Gear Fighting Game where you fight your friends like bosses from the series?

But instead you got Snake fighting Kirby... wow if i was 10 years old I would be excited.

34q9wk4.jpg

Hideo Kojima would be rolling in his grave if he saw this!.....................wait a minute he is still alive!

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I should snipe you for saying that.
Sniper%20cat.jpg

The game actually has depth to it. If you've seen a tournament match, or actually been in a one (like me) you would see that.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i want this game sooooooooooooooo bad now lol

but i dont have a wii :-(
Curious sudden 360 in your interest. What makes you say this? Your only complaints seem to be that it's seemingly too kiddy for you.

And for the record Snake still acts like himself in Brawl. "Mei Ling! Samus took her clothes off!"

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Curious sudden 360 in your interest. What makes you say this? Your only complaints seem to be that it's seemingly too kiddy for you.

And for the record Snake still acts like himself in Brawl. "Mei Ling! Samus took her clothes off!"

No I dont like the 360 either its a PC port machine :-P

Cause I'm a grown man and playing as or fighting as Pickachu makes me feel like a pedo

I had interest in the game cause of snake!

20j1tuf.jpg

Wii isn't kiddie!... yeah right!

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if he is joking, Pikachu is damn good in these games, he's always hard to hit for obvious reasons and he's surprisingly strong too. :-P So hell yeah I'd be Pikachu nonjokingly. I can even beat my friends up in Melee with Jigglypuff!
biggrin.gif

Zaago

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

No I dont like the 360 either its a PC port machine :-P

Cause I'm a grown man and playing as or fighting as Pickachu makes me feel like a pedo

I had interest in the game cause of snake!

20j1tuf.jpg

Wii isn't kiddie!... yeah right!

he doesn't mean that you like the Xbox360, he mean that you turn your interest in 360 degree

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The series is overrated, but Brawl itself can't be considered "overrated" yet. It only has one rating! So wait until the results are in from other reviewers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: